Chapter 3: I Exist

I stood on the gargoyle and looked down at the dark street below that was only visible from the glowing light from the store signs and the street lamps, I watched as five masked men were loading gun crates into the back of a black van, I then grabbed and shot my grapel gun at the building across the street, which was where they were retrieving the gun crates from. When I was on the building I didn't think they would have a man of the roof, so when he spotted me my eyes widen, because if he was to scream he would alert the rest of his buddies and they would panic and make a break for it, and I don't want to lose these guys, so when he spotted me I ran over to him dodging the punches he threw at me and I managed to punch his face before quickly putting him in a choke-hold and covering his mouth, he kept on flailing and struggling trying to get free of my grip, I snapped his neck. I threw his body off the building into the dumpster below, and right when I was about to enter the building from the door on top of the building I heard the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs from the other side of the door, so I quickly went to the ledge and hung from it since there was no where else I could hide, I heard the door open and hear a guy say "Carson! Carson where are you?! We have all of the guns loaded so it's time to leav-" the man paused, I stood there hanging from the ledge wondering what made him stop talking and the thought quickly came to me, I didn't throw the gun that the guy on the roof had with him so it was laying on the floor, I heard the sound of a cocking gun and the man yelled "Who's out here?! Show yourself!" I quickly pulled myself up the building to see the man with his back turned to me pointing his gun, I smirked and yelled "Right here!" he quickly turned around and before he was able to pull the trigger I threw a throwing knife at him and got his hand making him drop his gun, he screamed in pain and I ran over and grabbed him by his jacket, and threw him on the ground hard enough to knock him out "Two down, four more to go." I said looking at the door which leads into the building. 

The men stood there in the room, one of them says "Man, what's taking those two so long?" the rest looked at him and one of them said "Probably having a quick smoke, you know Carsons smoking habit." the guy remarked then one of the men yelled "Well I'm going to go get them, he have to deliver these guns on time and I want to grab some dinner!" He grabbed his gun and started walking to the stairs, but then he stopped. The rest of the guys looked at him weirded out "What's wrong? Why did you stop?" a guy asked him and the guy turned around "Shhh, do you hear that?" he said and they all went silent. a faint tinking sound was heard, "What's that sound?" a guy in the group asked and the sound got louder and all of a sudden a small metal canister was rolling down the stairs which was making the noise and it rolled off the stairs into the room the guys were in and they all looked at it and the guy at the stairs said "What the hell?" and the canister quickly released gas into the room blinding everyone in it. "*cough* *cough* What the hell is this?!" a guy yelled coughing "*cough* I don't *cough* know!" another guy said, all of a sudden one of the them disappeared and made a little scream which made the others guys realize someone or something was in here with them, they all pointed their guns where the guy disappeared "Who's there?!" the guy yelled, the guy next to him suddenly disappeared and he heard the sound of a knife piercing flesh and muffled screaming,  then the same thing happened to the other one, when the smoke cleared the last guy saw his three friends laying on the ground bleeding out with knives in their necks, the guy breathed heavily and was terrified and started to back away towards the door until he ran into something, he turned around and saw him.

Owlman's POV

He turned around and saw me, he was terrified, I could tell it in his eyes, he pointed his gun at me but I grabbed it and crushed it with my hand which I was able to do from the strong exoskeleton built into my suit that made my grip stronger. looked at me even more terrified and I grabbed him by his coat and lifted him off the ground "Where are you taking those guns?!" I yelled at him. "I-I-I can't tell you or they'll kill me!" the man said with terror in his voice, "Well if you don't tell me right now, I'm going to!" I yelled at him and threw against the wall, he managed to get himself on his feet before I grabbed his throat and dug a knife into his hand which made it stick to the wall, he screamed in pain and grasped at his his hand and tried to take the knife out, but I then grabbed his other hand and another knife in that one making it stick in the wall like the other one which made him scream more. "Let's try that again, Where are the guns going?!" I yelled and he looked at me and started to speak "Please, they will kil-" I started punching him in the face repeatedly not wanting to hear the "They'll kill me" talk, and when I stopped punching him he was spitting out blood, I grabbed his throat "Where are you taking those guns to?!" I yelled at him for the third time but he still muttered "I can't tell you-" and at this point I have had enough "Where! *Punches him hard* ARE! *punches him*  YOU! *punches him hard* TAKING *Punches him hard* THE *punches him* GUNS *punches him* TO! *punches him* I stopped punching him and looked at his bloody and badly bruised face and he spit out more blood and managed to say "Please....no more.....I'll tell you...." I looked at him and took the knives out of his hands and he dropped to the ground "We were ordered to take them to the docks where we would put them on a boat bound for New York." he said as he held his hands trying to stop the bleeding "Why New York?" I asked him "We were selling them to a gang, who needed weapons to commit a bank heist." he said and started to get on his feet, I looked at him and started to walk away but before I did he said "Hey!" I turned around and he had a smirk on his face "What?" I asked "I always have a guy stay in the van." Then I felt a bat hit me in the back, but instead of hurting me it broke in half due to my suit being really tough and I slowly turned around to see a shocked guy holding the other half of the broken bat, so I grabbed him and looked at him very angrily, then I threw him through the solid cement/brick wall with the help of the Enhanced Strength my exoskeleton gave me, he died instantly. I turned around and looked at the guy again "The reason I let you live is so your boss or whoever hires you know one thing, that I exist." I grabbed the half of the broken bat and threw it at him knocking him on the head knocking him out cold I then heard the sound of sirens in the distance because somebody probably heard the guy screaming in pain earlier, so I threw a smoke pellet at my feet and quickly left the scene and also called my boss Gordon he had some new guns for his men to use.