tWeNtY tHrEe

Zayn's P.O.V.

After seeing that Niall called me and texted me, I was totally confused as to what to think. Was he playing the same game I thought he was playing? Or was he actually busy? And if he was busy, what was he doing? I'm totally confused as to what to think, so I decided to write a song about it. It helps me relax, plus I could also record it and sell it.

I got out of bed and walked to my desk, taking a seat. My sketchbook was sitting on top of my desk, open to a drawing of Batman, but I needed my songbook, so I opened my drawer and pulled out a purple spiral notebook and opened it to a clean page.

After some time, I finally got the first two verses written down.

You make me feel some kind of way
Something that I've never felt before
But now you've made my world grey
And I can't seem to get off the floor

You've left me here, and I don't know
What I should do or what I should say
I've lost my beat, I've lost my flow
I can't do anything but walk away

It was pretty shitty in my opinion, but it was the best I could write for how I was feeling at the moment.

Niall's P.O.V.

"Good morning, BooBear," I said as Louis walked into the kitchen, shirtless and scratching the back of his head, while I put in slices of bread into the toaster oven.

"Hey, Nialler. What are you doing?"

"Making some breakfast."

He walked up to me and kissed my cheek. "You didn't have to do that, baby. I could've helped, you know."

I smiled and pecked him quickly on the lips. "It's alright, I like cooking." I trapped him in front of my by putting one hand on each side of him, letting them rest on the counter. "Especially for the people I love."

Louis then grabbed my face and kissed me so hard that it could bruise. "Well, then I guess I could make you a little something something?"

I looked up at the ceiling, pretending to think. "How about a milkshake?"

He rolled his eyes at me and pushed me away. "Not what I was talking about, but if that's what you want, then that's what you're getting. Now, what flavor should it be?"

"I don't know, maybe banana?"

"Ooh, someone's thirsty."

"Shut the fuck up, Lou. Make whatever you can, I guess."

"How does an Oreo milkshake sound?"

My mouth watered at the thought of it, making me lick my lips. "Do it."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

"So, what should we do today?" I asked as Louis drank the remaining liquid in his glass.

"Um, I don't know . . . How does the beach sound?"

"Perfect!" I replied, clapping my hands together. I got up from the stool in front the island in the kitchen, and walked to the linen closet, grabbing some old towels. "Hurry up and get ready, Louis, because we're going to the beach!"