Wattpad's Dirty Little Secrets

AltarViolence
____________________
-Synopsis-

"OMG! You're work is so fugly!"

"Can that bitch even write?"

"She wrote what?"

"Oh gurl,hold me back."

"Have you ever seen a story so bad,you just want to like die?"

"I'm the baddest bad bitch on Wattpad! Bow down bitches!"

"Follow me,read,and vote on chapters of my story, or else I'll kill my family and my cat. You have three hours."

Welcome to the world of Wattpad. Enjoy your stay and try not to lose your sanity.

🚫Warning: Do not read if you get easily offended. 
____________________
-Review-

Okay this isn't like any of the other books I've reviewed on here because WDLS is a rant book. I absolutely love AltarViolence! I haven't read any of AV's stories,but I definitely will now. At first I thought maybe the book was about writing tips so I thought,"why not?" Actually I thought the cover was very clever and clicked on it.

To me if a person takes effort into their cover most likely the story is good. Anyway for the longest time I thought I was just being a bitch and a picky reader. Turns out I'm not because AV is thinking almost the exact same has I am. AV also points out problems that I didn't even know about. AV and I go into the same bitch mode when we see annoying things on Wattpad.

Although AV is a lot nicer about it. Some of the stories she tells in WDLS I would not have been polite or patient. I knew there was rude people,but damn...they're trying her. Especially when AV takes the time to make a cover and then the person who asked either complains about it or chose someone else's. Why ask if you're not going to appreciate the work?

At least put the covers you don't use for the media on different chapters and tag them. They put a lot of work into creating them. They deserve to be recognized even if you didn't choose their cover. I think that's the fairest way to go about it. Also if you make a deal with somebody like a cover for a dedication than do it. Its the right thing to do.

(I actually don't know how to dedicate a chapter. I only know how to tag them within the chapter. For the most part I only use the app and I don't have automatic updates.)

Back to Wattpad's Dirty Little Secrets! If you're open to it I suggest you read it. I've ranted about a lot of the same things. Knowing someone has the same "mean" thoughts has I do makes me feel better. AV will make you laugh for sure.

P.s. I know my mini rants in the reviews are annoying, but I feel like this review book is for everyone to share their opinions. That's why I always ask for your review on the books and suggestions for other books too read.