I'm Glad I'm Not You

Hey, I'm Louis. And I don't think you should be seen talking to me. Especially if you are a boy. Because I'm gay, and the whole school knows about it. And they won't let me forget about by always leaving snide remarks and bulling me. And if you are seen with me or even talking to me, you might be bullied as well. Before anyone sees you, you should leave. Huh? You want to know why I'm bullied? Well it's a long story? I guess we can go somewhere no one will see is at, and I can tell you all about it. But be warned, it is quite long.

Well, I guess it all started with me coming out. No, not to my family, they knew I was gay before I did. One day when I was doing my homework in my room, my mom walked in. So I obviously greeted her and we talked about some random topic. Then she, somehow, suddenly said "You know, I will love you no matter what. I want you be be yourself. I want you to be happy and love whoever you want. So know that I you always love you to death." and some other things that went along that that kind of talk. You get the gist right. Well after the talk, I started to wonder if I was gay. I was never really interested in any girls. That being the reason I never dated anyone. Well I never thought that I might be gay. I mean I never looked at guys that way, I guess. But after what my mom had told me, I started to notice more about guys. I don't know, thinks I've never really noticed, like their lips or their short hair covered in sweat after P. E. I know it might sound gross, but it was pretty hot looking at some of the jocks hot body glistening in sweat. Well more precisely my hot jock best friends body. I didn't really like Liam that way, but you couldn't really deny that he had one hell of a body. He had a tan body, with abs and just yum. Well, from then of, I stared looking at more boys and started noticing their presence more. And my mom was right, I was gay. I later asked her how she knew, she said it was a mother's intuition or some cheesy shit like that.

Well back to Liam and his hot body. I decided to come out to my friends, well close friends go be exact. And my close friend consisted of Liam Payne, childhood best friends. Like since birth. Our parents were best of friends and that just transfer in us. We had been through thick and thin. Like nothing could break us apart. Or so I thought. But I'll get back to that in a minute. And there was Niall Horan. This adorkable, funny little blondie. He was the funniest person I knew, he somehow was able to talk about nothing for hours and laugh at absolutely anything. And he could eat everything as well. Oh and he could sleep through anything. He was a weird little creature. But he had a hard time knowing what was going on in his surroundings. So he was almost always clueless. And then there was Eleanor. She was super frank and absolutely honest. I loved that side to her. You can always expect her to tell you the truth. And no matter now bad the truth was, hearing form her always made it less painful. But she also had no chill. She was loud and obnoxious. And she can be a tad bit annoying at times. But you could always rely on her to keep your back. And finally there was Taylor. She was the new member of our group. She was super nerdy. And she was really into manga, especially yaoi, some gay manga shit. She is shy if you don't know her, but once you get to know her, she would never shut up. And she was absolutely adorable. She was so passionate and curious and absolutely weird. Like she think of different yaoi or gay scenarios in her head. She would just walk by two boys doing something and she would be like "OMG they are so cute together. I ship them so hard. I bet one of them is gay and likes the other guy." And she would have no idea who either of the boys are. These are my friend and I absolutely love them to death.

So few days after I had realized I was gay, I decided to come out to my friends. Just my friends. So I took up all my courage and told them I was gay. Liam and Eleanor were totally surprised. Niall had somehow managed to guess that. I still cannot believe how Niall, out of the lot, was able to guess that. He always looked so confused and clueless. And Taylor, why was I not surprised, was delighted to find that I was gay. She told me I was perfect for her yaoi fantasies. Like WTF. And she literally we shipping me with every guy she saw. Even some teachers. Saying teacher x student, forbidden relationship was hot. Ewww.

Anyway, expect Taylor's little freak-out about using me for her yaoi fantasies, they all excepted me very well. Or so I thought. So after coming out to them, we had a little heart to heart talk about how they would love me no matter what. I was so freaking happy. Sure I noticed that Liam was super quiet. But I just thought he need some time letting it all sink in. Oh how wrong was I. And feeling happy and content I went to bed. Oblivious to the hell that would greet me tomorrow. The next day, I wake up on the first alarm. Let me tell you, I am NOT a morning person. I have at least 15 alarms to wake me up. And sometimes I still manage to oversleep past all those alarm. So me waking up early was very rare. I was so happy, knowing that I don't have a dirty little secret anymore. I suck at secrets and not telling my friends I was gay was absolutely the worst. And since that all took it so well, I was super happy. So I get out of the bed, pee, brush my teeth and do normal shit like that. Eat breakfast and head out the doors. Eleanor lives like 5 minutes from me so we usually go to school together. I still had not gotten my drivers license at that time, Eleanor drove me to school.

The day started perfectly fine, perfectly normal. Until I reach school. When we head in the main building, I realized that no one was talking expect us. And they were all looking our way. And right then I knew something was wrong, someone had spilled my secret. And sure enough, people started pointing at me and saying stuff like "isn't he the fag" and "gross" and "Ughhh I'm disgusted to thing I breathe the same air as him" and the most painful "he should just die, he doesn't deserve to live." Like seriously what the fuck. Who told my secret? Obviously Eleanor is supporting me. Telling everyone to fuck themselves. And I was trying my best not to let those losers see my tears, Eleanor was defending me to the fullest. She glared at anyone who ever dared to look at me in a nasty way. The whole time, she made sure no one was able to get to me. After we had finally reached my locker, I saw a nice little note that said "KILL YOURSELF FAG." And with that, Eleanor completely lost it. She started screaming that she would kill whoever did that.

And after few moments, Niall and Taylor came running towards us. Taylor had tears in her eyes. She said she would always support me and not to listen to others and that I was great and other things like that. Niall was scilent for a while. Then he said in the coldest tone I have ever heard him speak in that he would seriously destroy whoever did this. There wasn't even a hint of joke in it. He said he was disgusted by whoever this. OMG I really do have great friends. I'm tearing up just thinking about his great of a friends I have. I'm so lucky. *sniffle*

And that takes me back to my original question. Who did this? And in the back of my head I thought 'Liam.' But did he really do that? How could he, he was my best friend? And everyone else had the same thing in their mind. But we all refused to believe that Liam would do such thing. And sure enough, my question got answered when Liam came in. And it turn out that.....

Ding! (My phone. Someone sent me a message) *I quickly glance at it.*

Oh crap I gotta go. I will tell you the rest of the story some other day okay. Awe don't be too sad. I swear I will tell you the full story. I have to go meet someone. It's urgent. Who am I going to meet? Not telling you. Haha. K bye. See you later.