Homeless

Hey! Sorry I haven't talked to you in a long time. I was really busy with school and all. And before you ask, yes school is still hell. I mean I guess it got a bit better because of someone but I will tell you more about it later. So where was I in the story? Oh right, someone wrote "faggot" in my locker. And then Liam showed up.

Well as you can guess, Liam was the one who blew my secret. And let me tell you, I was devastated and heartbroken. So I was with Eleanor, Niall and Taylor when Liam walks in. I already had a sinking feeling that Liam had something to do with this. But I ignored my instinct, and walked up to Liam, trying to look strong and smiled at him and said "Hi". And that little motherfucker just fucking sneers at me. And at that moment my heart litterly sunk. And to add salt to the wound he says "Who do you think you are? I can't believe you have the guts to talk to me. I would rather be dead than seen talking to a faggot like you. I can't believe I had talk to you before. Everything we had before was all a bad dream. Ewww get away from me." And with that he left. And I was left heartbroken. My best friend, my brother had just did that to me. But at the same time, I was angry as hell. Like I trust him with my biggest secret and he fucking tell the whole school. Like what the hell man. While I was staring at the ground shaking with anger and hurt, Niall and Eleanor went after Liam trying to get some answers. And Taylor stayed with me, trying to comfort me. And there were the other bastards and bitches who were laughing at me. Most of them were football players and cheerleaders, who were Liam's friend since he plays football.

But you know what the crazy thing is? I could swear that Liam looked a bit hurt, or guilty or even sorry when he told me those shit. Like seriously and I asked others about it and they said that Liam had the look of pure disgust and that Liam was a fucking douchebag and that I should forget about him. And after what they said, I thought that maybe I was so desperately trying to find the Liam I knew, my best friend Liam that my mind was playing tricks on me. So I let that matter leave my mind.

So after that whole ordeal, I decided that I obviously could not carry on with school like that and decided to leave. Ni, Tay and El suggested that they should come with me and we can hangout and forget about it all. But I knew that they cared a lot about school and I could not bring them down so I refused. They tried to press on the matter more, but I told them that I didn't feel so good and just felt like going home and sleeping. They reluctantly agreed to it and walked me as far as they could. I really hated missing class as well but I really couldn't help it. And since I didn't have my drivers license then, I had to walk home. It was just me and my stupid thoughts. I wanted to yell or cry or do something to release my emotions really bad but I also hated showing someone my vulnerable side, so I held it all in.

And as soon as I got home, I ran to my room, ignoring my parents and siblings and lashed out. I didn't really want to destroy anything, I mean why should I waste my money on something stupid, so I just started messing up my bed and throwing my pillows around and started ripping something cheap like my homework due tomorrow. And I'm still so salty about that. I think I hate everyone in my school 10 times more because I have to redo all my math homework. Like it ligit took me 2 extra hours.

But anyway back to me lashing out. After "destroying" my room for few minutes I calmed down a bit, and started thinking everything through. And it finally sunk in, at that moment, that not only had just lost my bestmate but I also practically made myself the whole schools punching bag or at least their stress reliever. My life was doomed. And while I was going through my midlife crisis, I hear a knock in my door. I tell whoever it was to go away. Then I find out that it was my mother, and since I'm such a mommy's boy I slowly opened the door. I was determined not to tell her too much of what happened cause I didn't want to worry her, but when I started talking, I couldn't stop until the end. So I told her everything, expect the Liam part. I did tell her that Liam is not my friend anymore, but I didn't really tell her about how Liam was the stupid backstabbing fucker who blew my secret. Don't ask me why. And my mum being the way she is starts getting really worried and almost calls the schools principle. I was already humiliated enough and I already had enough attention on me and I couldn't handle being made fun of for having the teachers protect me. So before my mum had the chance to call the school I grabbed the phone. Me being taller than her, it was quite easy. And after a long chat, I finally persuaded her to not to call the school. But I could tell it in there eyes that she was not completely convinced.

I didn't really eat dinner cause I was worried about what I will do with my life. So it was about 6 when I decided to head to sleep. And since my life was basically over, you'd think that I would be losing sleep working shitless. But no, I wasn't gonna let those stupid assholes lose my beauty sleep and destroy my health. So I slept like a baby... And woke up to realise that I still had to deal with Liam and the whole world knowing my secret... Well it's not a secret anymore because some stupid fucker blew it.

When I woke up the next day hungry as hell, I saw that Eleanor, Niall, and Taylor had called me over a million time and texted me even more. They had gotten really worried about me and even came to my house to check on me. It seemed that I was already asleep when they came so I didn't get to see them. I really do have the greatest friend in the world. Like what did I do to deserve them. So after feeling loved a hell, I did my normal morning routine which consisted of taking a piss, washing my face, brushing my teeth, and pick8ng a random outfit to put on. Then I headed downstairs to the kitchen, where I saw that my mum had made my favorite breakfast, pancakes. I gobbled it up and used my phone until Eleanor came to pick me up. And no I didn't worry at all about what would happen in school. OK I lied. I was kind of worried. OK...ok... I was a lot worried. But I tried my best to not let it get to me. Like why should I let them ruin my pancakes and my morning. They are not worth it. 

Soon after, Eleanor came to pick me up. And to my surprise I see the rest of the group as well. They get out of the car and hug me really tight, telling me that everything would me OK and they would always be here for me. And thanks to them all my worries fly past my mind. I felt like the whole world can hate me, and I would still be fine with them by my side.

And only a month of was left anyways....