Bitch Princess

I'm not an expert on writing stories but I'll do my best.

Sige na, basahin mo na.

Ashley's Pov

I'm Ashley Fenella. Born to be a goddess and born to let you realize that truth hurts.

"Ang ganda niya talaga. I wish ganyan din ako kaganda at kasexy."- I heard a stupident said that ng dumaan ako sa harap niya.

I smirked.

"I know I am pretty and sexy. And your wish will never be granted. "- I walked away. Wala akong panahon para sayangin ang oras ko sa walang kwentang tao.

"Bitch. Ang sama talaga ng ugali, psh."- someone said and it made me stop. I smiled. My deadly smile.

I turned back and walk towards the freak that said I'm a 'bitch'

Well, that's no big deal. I'm a bitch, a pretty one.

I stopped and stood meters away from the bitch, oh wait, is she even a person? I walked towards the animal and smirked at her.

"You're right my dear, I'm a bitch, the bitch who will make you realize that you're freaking ugly and you're just one of the most stupid person in this world. Why? Because you're so stupid to not to realize that I am Ashley Fenella, the bitch who can make your life a living hell. And ooops, don't get me wrong dear, I am not offended, I take it as a compliment. But the thing is, you're Aleyna Kathryn Fenella, the girl I hate the most."- I smirked and looked at her up and down.

I gave her my disgusted look and I whispered to her ear.

"Mali ka ng kinalaban mo. Kathryn, my dear sister, welcome back. Want me to make your life a living hell? It would be my pleasure..."

"Be aware, I'm good at making other people's lives miserable."- I gave her my sweetest smile and turned my back.

"You're a total bitch. I'm not scared of you. I'm older than you and I'm bitchier than you'll ever know."- Hirit niya pa. I turned ny back again. And I postured my body.

"Oh, ano bang pinagmamayabang mo, Kathryn? I'm not the old me, I've changed and I can prove to you that I'm the Princess of all bitches."- I said to her and she looks even more pissed now.

Suck it up, bitch.

___________________________

Hanggang dyan lang. Bakit? Ayoko ng ituloy eh. Okay, bye.

Vote and Comment «