Arial

The Surface 2001 Gaster's POV

 I was walking along the path I always took when I was coming home from work, when I heard a horrendous sound coming from one of the alleys. I turned my head to see a human child swaddled in a green blanket crying. The crying was strained, as if she was crying for a long time. I turned down the alley to get a better look. Although she looked only  a year old, she had quite a bit of hair. Brown hair, Blue eyes. As much as I wanted to keep her, I knew that i couldn't. Asgore would never allow me to have a human child, unless she were to posses  the magic needed to survive. This gave me an idea, although it is illegal, it was worth a shot. I picked up the crying child and walked back to my lab. I was careful to make sure that no monster nor human were to see the child.

Time skip In the lab

It was after hours and nobody was around. It was quite an odd sight to see a child abandoned like so. I took a clean syringe and carefully injected it into the child's arm, expecting cries, but there was no response, she just looked up at me. I took a small blood sample and placed it under a microscope. I looked at it closely. All the blood showed was that the child was a girl, there where no defects except for a bit of anxiety. I picked her up and immediately thought of the name Arial, why, I have no clue. I took a bit of a blood sample from myself as well, to find out how I could give Arial magic.