Stop Crying Please

Nights with Sans is hard, really hard. Especially because he sleeps in your room. All that thing does is cry, eat, and whine. This one night, showed Dr. Gaster his wife's true feelings about you.

Arial's POV

And another night with no sleep. Why? Little brothers. Tonight scared me. He had a good reason to cry. I woke up to the sound of his whining. I teleported to his crib but fell back when I saw blue smoke form around him. I was scared, not gonna lie. The first thing of I thought of was call my dad.

"Daddy? Daddy! Something's wrong with Sans!" I was holding back tears. I didn't know what was going on. I thought he was dying. My dad didn't seem to happy about me waking him up so late.

"Nothing is wrong with Sans. I had him tested and-" He stopped when he too, saw the blue smoke.  "Arial stay here while I get some things. Don't touch him please." I nodded as he ran out of the room to the lab. I heard footsteps. I was happy until my mom walked in.

"Listen you little brat, there is no need to get worked up. Get the fuck back to bed and let me sleep." she didn't seem happy I'll tell you that. I didn't notice but dad came back and was standing in the doorway as mom continued her rant. "And I don't want to here anymore of this 'Something is wrong with Sans' bullshit. So. Get your ass back in that bed." she grabbed Sans and gave me a hard smack with the ring around her finger, leaving a cut that would eventually turn into a scar in the near future. Dad had enough.

"Put down my son." mom turned around.

"Sweetie! I was just telling Ari that there was nothing to worry about and that Sans would be fine." she put on the same damn smile that got dad's heart racing, but not this time.

"Put down my son, get away from my daughter." she put Sans back in his crib and walked over to him.

"Sweetie I didn't do anything wrong, I was just disciplining our daughter."

"Lie all you want, I saw what you did. And she is MY daughter, not yours." with a stomp of the foot, mom stormed out. Dad got on one knee and whispered in my ear, "I'm sorry." he stood back up to fix the problem with Sans. After 30 minutes, the conclusion was that he had his first glow much sooner than normal (A first glow is when a monster first finds out about their magic. Of course, only skeletons posses the ability to glow. Other monsters may call it the first spike) meaning it may be harder for him to control at this age, meaning more fussing, meaning more frustrated cries, more bones flying everywhere, and most importantly, more sleepless nights.