Sans

Surface 2006 Arial's POV

"Dad come on, come on, it's time, it's time!" I grabbed my dad's white lab coat and pulled him out of the lab.

"Time for what Arial?" I could tell that he was very tired, probably from me keeping him up all night.

"Mommy's in the hospital dad! He's coming!" I said bouncing.

"Wait now!! but I-. The-." this woke him up.

"The stuff's there already. Come On!!" I let go of his coat and teleported to random spots in front of him. This happens when I get very excited or overwhelmed, so it wasn't something my dad should be worried about. He grabbed my hand and teleported to the hospital. He led me to a wooden chair.

"Wait here okay. Daddy will be right back." He walked up to the front desk and talked there for a little bit. " Let's go Arial." he finally said to me. The nurse walked us to a door. She let dad in but, she wouldn't let me in. I had tantrums a lot, and little things like this usually sparked the fire.

"Sweetie I'm sorry, but I can not let you in." I could tell that she hated children. My dad was already in the room and couldn't hear or see anything that was going on. The nurse grabbed a hold of my green sweater and pushed me into a metal seat that was fairly far away. She turned and slammed the door behind her, leaving me there alone.

Time Skip 2 hours

It felt like forever until my dad came out of the room with the biggest smile I've ever seen him produce. He was holding something in his hands.

"Let me hold 'em dad! Please, please, PLEASE!" I was doing the bouncing thing again.

"Fine go ahead." he rolled his eyes. He was about to hand me the baby skeleton when the nurse walked out of the room.

"Dr. Gaster, I do not think that is a very good idea. Maybe I shoul-"

"It will be fine, she is very reliable." I was doing that thing when little kids are proud that they stand really tall. He brings the boy closer to my arms. (My reaction is like Undyne holding Asriel for the first time.)  

I took him and held him cautiously

I took him and held him cautiously. I was terrified. One wrong touch would kill him, and I would give that stupid nurse a reason to brag about how little kids were terrible. He was squirming around like he was uncomfortable and was about to cry. I looked up at my dad but he did nothing, he was busy talking to the nurse on why I wasn't in the delivery room with him.

"Don't cry, don't cry. Please it's okay. Shhh, Shhh." The boy looked up at me and stopped crying, but he was still wiggling I look around and see that my dad and the nurse are watching me. I try not to think about it and look down at him. He was shifting more away from my body. I held him a bit looser for him to feel more comfortable. He stops moving and just looks at me. I can see his features better. Round head, with slightly pointed teeth, one was a tint of gold, but I didn't mind. He was my baby brother. 11:11pm, November 11, 2006.

Okay Hoi everyone! I hope you like! Next chapter is about life at home AFTER sans is born. so ya. BOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Runs through halls and runs into a door  that says 'pay attention'*

ArialOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara