Part 12

Cynthia's POV

The next day I went to go and see, if Jane was okay. I was surprised, when I saw John waiting for me outside, so I ran up to him and kissed him.

"Hey beautiful." he said to me.

"Hey handsome." I replied.

"You'll never guess what Paul's gunna do." He meant.

"What? What is he going to do?" I asked.

"He's going to ask Jane to marry him!" He said smiling.

"Really? Wow, I hope Jane says yes..."  I replied. John nodded.

"What would you say if I would ask you?" he asked me. I didn't know why but I blushed . I knew what I would answer.

"Yes." I said blushing even more.

"Great. So I'll have to ask you something: Cyn, my beautiful and lovely Cynthia. Would you marry me?" he asked, took out a little, dark box with a ring in it, opened it and knelt down before me. I never expected that John would ask me now. This just made me even happier that I already was.

"Yes John, yes, I will marry you!" I was so happy right now! John stood up, took softly my hand and put the ring on my finger. Then he kissed me.

"Hold on one second." he said and turned around.

"SHE SAID YES!!" he shouted loudly and I giggled.

"I love you, John Lennon!" I meant.

"I love you to, soon to be Mrs. Lennon." He replied.