Chapter 1: He's Back With Calypso

Everything was perfect in your life. You had a parent that loved you. You were safe at Camp Half-Blood.

You had a best friend named Leo Valdez. You came to camp a month after he came.

You guys bonded immediately. You don't know how, but you both had a lot in common.

You were not a daughter of Hephaestus, luckily. You were a daughter of Poseidon. You developed a crush on your best friend.

You didn't care if it was cliché. You loved his humor, even thought you knew it was to hide his pain.

He's never told you about his mother, but Piper has talked to you about it. You also saw the sadness in Leo's eyes.

It all changed when the Leo told you about the prophecy of the Seven. He told you about how he needed to build a ship called the Argo II.

When Leo started working on it, he didn't even talk to you. He didn't talk to anyone as a matter of fact.

Then there was the day Leo and everybody left. You were afraid that Leo was going to die.

A few months later, everybody came back. Except, without Leo. Every night you cried yourself asleep and yelled at the gods for taking the person you love away from you.

You mostly hated Aphrodite for making you fall in love with Leo. She took your heart and stomped on it.

After two weeks of sobbing and being depressed, you excepted the fact that Leo was gone.

You understood that it happens because you were a demigod, and that life was cut short for all demigods.

You then became a realist. You now thought that everything happens, whether we like it or not.

Since you excepted the fact that Leo was gone, you became less depressed and back to your usual self- happy.

It all changed once again one beautiful day. That beautiful day turned into a bad day real quick though.

You were in your cabin reading when your best friend Aisley came into your cabin.

She grabbed you by the arm and pulled you into the middle of camp, not letting you say anything.

You examined her facial expressions to see she was mad. Why would your best friend be mad?

You then realized that there was a crowd of demigods surrounding a metal dragon. There was only one metal dragon: Festus.

Everybody saw you and parted a path for you. You just stood there, Leo staring at you, as tears welled up in your eyes.

You stood there, but deep down inside you were crumbled on the floor in a pile of your own tears slowly dying.

Leo had his arm around a beautiful girl. She had cinnamon colored hair and almond shaped eyes.

She was everything you weren't. She was perfect when you were insecure. She was confident while you were self conscious.

You glared at Leo before running back to your cabin. Aisley was running right next to you because she knew that she had to cheer you up.

From then on, you stayed secluded in your cabin with nobody visiting you besides Aisley and your siblings.

Leo has come to talk and apologize multiple times, but you would leave him at the door begging for you to open up.

He asked you everyday why you were mad at him. He just never got the hint that you had feelings for him.