Le Author's Blabbering

Before anything else...

Hello there, reader!

My name is Alejandra and I'm currently writing this story that one day happened to hit my beautiful thoughts.

I would like you to know that I'm not a Native English speaker, and I might make mistakes on grammar, spelling, and such... so, please, bear with me. However, I speak Spanish like a pro, so you can ask me whatever you want about my mother tongue. ;)

Aaaaaanywhorez, Imma give you a brief—I don't know—introduction [?] to what you might find in this story.

- All right, here, you will find humor... LOTS of humor, might I add. You'll be like, "Heheheh," "hahahah," convulsing on the floor laughing. Well, not literally; y'all know what I mean.

- It's a romantic story,—not cheesy—but yeah, romantic as heck.

- I also LOVE music, so you will bump into musical chapters. What I'd suggest? Well, I'd suggest you to listen to the song I would be making reference to; I'll try to post a link or whatever. And, if I don't happen post a link, don't be a lazy punk and Google the lyrics or look the song up on Youtube. Sheesh.

-Now, speaking of Youtube, I love 'Youtubey,' as well. I adore GloZell, Kingsley, Shane Dawson, Ray William Johnson, and all those awesome Youtubers. So, yeah, don't be surprised if I happen to write something like "Hello; this is GloZell. Is you okay? IS YOU!? Good, 'cuz I wanted to know."

- I think I should mention that I love Tumblr to bits, so I might make reference to Tumblr posts or things like 'Forever Alone' and all that shizz. I will try to post a link to the picture or GIF, so don't you worry that pretty little brain of yours. Oh, before I forget, my Tumblr URL is h-o-p-e-remains.tumblr.com; go check it out... if you wanna.

Aaaand, well, I think that would be it. No, scratch that. One last thing, the Prologue that I wrote on the next chapter is crappy as crap can ever get. It's boring and depressing. But, I promise that the story gets better. You'll be like, "OHMAHGAWSH! THAT did not just happen! :O"

PS. I'm not indenting since I'm writing this directly on the Wattpad thing. Jeez, I'm not that much of an uncivilized monkey on a keyboard. But, anyhoe, the prologue does have indentation on each paragraph, for I wrote it on Word.

Once You're Goneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें