Springtrap x Toy Freddy: Misconception

This was not requested but I'm doing it for FandomsPerson so enjoy!
Buuut a few things I'm gonna say right now, they ARE animatronics and Springtrap is going to be a female and all rusted and broken stuff like that...
I know this is the first time I'm writing a fnaf story with a gender end character, so enjoy cause but don't be mad

Springtrap's Pov:
I was hanging around behind the curtains of the old stage of Freddy's pizzeria. It was dark gray in here and the flooring was light birch wood, which kinda glowed in the dim darkness. I sat with my legs bent low almost touching the floor. I moved my hands on my knees and gave a sigh. It was lonely in here, but only sometimes when her friend Toy Freddy comes. His real name was Fredrick Red, or he likes to be called Red. I then started listening to my raspy breathing, which kinda filled the silent dark place. It was always boring in here too. I lifted my head up and place it on the wall behind me. I looked at the pitch black ceiling," Why me?" I whispered to myself. I then heard the curtain swish open and heard scurrying across the room."huh?" I lowered my head which kinda made a little screech against the wall, I lowered my head until my nose touch something.red looked at me with his blue eyes glowing,"Hey, Spring!!" He said cheerfully. My nose was touching my nose, a little pink showed at my nose and my ears lowered in that way every time Red come and visit me,"Red! Don't sneak up on me!" I said holding my nose then nudes his shoulder playfully. He laughed then crawled to my right side and sat beside me. I lowered my hands to my stomach and held my elbows. I sigh again and looked at my knees,"So what took you so long?" I asked turning my head towards him. He stared back at me and grunted," Girls is all I can say!" He crossed his arms and I did a fake gasped and nudged his shoulder again." I could say the same thing about boys!" I said and laughed then Red chuckled." Well your the only girl I've met that doesn't care about what they look, or wears make-up to try to look sexy for guys." He sighed and I looked at him then stared at my knees and grew tense. Red must have seen, " Spring? You okay?" He asked me and I couldn't hold it back. I wheezed cause of my malfunction voice box and a tear rolled down my cheek," Red, if you haven't notice I'm hideous! I'm the most ugliest girl ever! I'm a monster and I would do anything to look pretty again!" I then burst in trailing tears. Red didn't speak and my wheezing and sniffling was the only thing that filled the silence. Then I felt a hand come to my chin and lifted my head then turn it to looked right into Reds eyes.i then felt his warm breath touch my muzzles which my fur stood on need and s little pink on my cheeks." Spring... You are BEAUTIFUL, you are not a monster. You don't need make up or anything to make you look pretty... Your already nice.~" he said sweetly but before I could say anything I felt his soft lips press against mine. I then blushed more and I beat it glowed through the darkness. He then slowly moved one hand to my waist and brought me closer to him. I then slowly closed my eyes but couple of seconds later he departed from my mouth but only an inch away and looked into my eyes," Did I paralyze you?~" he asked smirking and I blushed across my nose a little. Before I could say anything again he gave me a more forceful and passionate kiss. I slowly closed my eyes and slowly moved my hands to the sides of his neck. He then moved the hand from my chin to my other side of my waist. He then tilted his head to deepen the kiss and he licked my bottom lip for an entrance. I blushed a little being shy of opening up. I then felt Reds hand slowly slither down to my tail and he grabbed it, making me pip and making me open my mouth. He then took his chance and moved his tongue into my mouth. He explored over and over in my whole mouth, which I was blushing more across my nose. He then picked my tongue up with his and explored under my tongue, making me moan a bit in the kiss, I felt him smirk in the kiss. He then moved his hand to my cheek and tilted his head more to get even deeper in my mouth. I moaned more which I knew if he could he would be smirking right now. Then he licked the spot in the back of my mouth which made groaned and almost shut my mouth but I was afraid of biting down on Reds tongue. He then moved me so close my whole body brushed against his fur. He kept licking that spot and it was a struggled to not close my mouth and making my blush deepen. He then slowly slid his tongue on the bottom of inside my mouth as he pulled back. Whe only the tip of his tongue was on my lips I gasped in air. I breathed hard and raspy like and blushed extremely . Red was blushing and breathing hard to. There was some saliva going down his chin. He smirked and wiped it away, I didn't realize I had some down my lips too. He then used his thumb to brush away the saliva and I could've help but shy away with my ears ducking and my shoulders shrugging. He smiled sweetly at me the pulled me into a cuddle,"I love you, Spring, but never forget you are beautiful." I nuzzled my head under his chin with my ears ducking more so my ear wouldn't irritate him,"I won't and I love you too, Red." With that we layer against the wall cuddling until we both feel asleep smiling and blushing.

Thanks if you enjoyed this!! 
Bye my darlings.~