chapter 1

My alarm on my phone started to ring that meant it was time to get ready and go to a prison called school. I got up and did my hygiene stuff and put on>>>>>>>outfit to the side. Today i tryed something a lil different usually my clothes are loose and baggy but today i wanted to do a more feminine look. I walked down the stairs to see my dad drinking coffee and my bro smashin on some cereal. "goodmoring dad" "hey baby girl" he said "chris" "lexii" chris said i laughed. we always do that in the morning dont know why. " lexii you look nice today" "thanks daddy tryed something new huh?" " yes u did its time for you and chris to go" looking at his watch. "alright bye" i said "deuces" chris said. i grabbed my bookbag and headed outside the door going on too the bus i sat in the front as usual and chris went to the back with all his other friends. Christopher is a senior & considered a jock b/c he plays for our school football team he's not much of a mean jock tho like the ones you see in the movies he much more nice but he will beat up a person in a quick second his tempor is horrible and he has attitude problems me on the other hand is way different. The bus stopped to the last location which so happens to be Rayan's house (yes we do ride the bus together so exciting right major sarcasim) he got on the bus but stopped in his tracks. when he noticed me he did the most ignorant thing ever "who gave this ugly bitch pretty clothes SMDH she must have stole them" everyone on the bus started laughing and i just sat there and didnt say anything  at all but its whatever it can get worse and trust me it does.