Chapter 2

(Kya on side)

The bus finally made it to the school. I hurried off the bus and went inside of the school. As usual the a-holes of the school said stuff while I was walking down the hallway "aye look at dorkie w/ Nice clothes" a guy said "she think she cute" another girl said I just shrugged it off and went to my locker to see my bestfriend Kya standing next to it. "hey boo you look cute" "thanks u like" I said smiling & spinning around "yea you should do girly clothes more often" "I guess I should" "how was the bus was it hell as usual" -__- "isn't it always, he said who gave a bum pretty clothes he is really starting to irritate me" "it'll all get better he's gonna wish he never bullied you and he's gonna be on his knees begging to be with you" "yea in my dreams" the warning bell rung meaning it was time to get in class b4 the late bell "alright lets go b4 we have to get a late pass" Kya said. Me and Kya have all the same classes except for she has drama and I have vocals for electives. We both walked in class and there sat Rayan sitting at his desk with Chresanto right next to him."aye miss Piggy move yo ugly ass out the doorway, bout to make me turn ugly santo cover my face" rayan said while chresanto covered his face with a book and laughing. I just smh and walked to my desk "they so ignorant" kya said "chow feel" she nodded Mr. Lawrence came in class meaning it was time for class.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(skipping to P.E.)

Me, Kya, rayan and his crew and extra ppl blah blah blah..... Coach Reese came in and told us that we had to play flag football outside boys against girls. Everyone went into the locker rooms and changed into their gold bball shorts and red school t-shirts (yes we have to where special clothing attire at gym) we all ran outside and were ready to start the game. DOWN...SET....HEIGHT we all started running the quarter back threw the ball at me and I caught it and started running fast dodging pass ppl until Ray came and tackled me. I tumbled over and scraped my knee really bad and twisted my ankle I started sobbing in a ball holding my leg. Kya ran over to me and rubbed my back Coach Reese ran over and told ray & kya to take me to the nurse I really didn't care who took me I was in to much pain. Once I got to the nurse she bandages on my knee she also told me I sprung my ankle. The nurse walked out and I was sitting on the table thingy ray was sitting down on his phone and kya was mugging him I didn't want him to hear what I was saying so I spoke in Spanish "kya Me siento como una mierda, porque ese imbécil' (I feel like shit because of that asshole)"él debe ser el que debe buscar como una mierda" (he should be the one that should be looking like shit) she responded "Te puedo entender que te mudas folla" (I can understand you, you dumb fucks) ray said and I shot my head up o_O. The nurse came back and told me that I could go home or I could stay and use crutches from the school I decided to stay Kya had already grabbed my regular clothes so I put them on in the bathroom and took the crutches and went to my next class which is vocals.