After

Sweat gleamed  on skin gentle glow cast around two figures wrapped around each other. Birds chirped happily and soft words of praise and affection floated between the pair. Hands stroked skin,and lips made trails down sinewy,graceful necks. Every thing was frozen within that moment,all was still and at peace.

Until it wasn't.

'Briiiiing Briiing Briiing Briiing'

"Luke? Who is it?"  Questions Ashton,sitting up and pulling half the blanket away for decency.

Luke stares for a moment, distracted by softly tanned skin and messy curls."Luke? The phone?" Luke struggles to get up,naked,tangled in white sheets and tossed clothing. When he reaches his cracked galaxy on the desk by the window,it stops ringing. He's shrugging and turning away when it rings again,a sigh escaping when he sees the name on the caller ID. He picks the damaged phone up and bites his bottom lip anxiously.

Ashton's eyes narrow in suspicion. He scoffs as Luke looks over with guilty,wide blue eyes.
"It's Eva,isn't it?"

Luke nods and the phone stops ringing. He looks relieved for less than a second as the phone starts ringing again. Ashton rolls his hazel eyes and shuffles off the bed before stomping over to Luke,dragging the sheets behind him.

"Tell her to stop calling." He demands, looking up at Luke from angry squinted eyes.

Luke shakes his head,running a hand through his bland hair as a sign of stress. "Ash,you know i can't so that. She's my wife."

Ashton cocks his hip and looks away" well she's getting on my nerves,and you don't love her anyway."

"I do...i still love her."

"Stop lying. If you loved her you wouldn't be here." Ashton turns and heads off to the bed, dropping the covers and exposing himself as he crawls on his hands and knees onto the bed, the soft sunlight highlighting the hickey trail down his spine and the hand marks on his hips.

Luke gulps and stares,turning off his phone and tossing his phone behind him as he prowls towards the bed where Ashton wiggles his behind playfully at him.

'She can wait...' He smirks wickedly.

********

A/N: That's it for now folks. comment feedback, add to your library and like/star whatever. I should be updating soon. XOX HOEZ.