Chapter 16

Blake's POV
I woke up and everyone was asleep. I grabbed my phone and saw it was 10:23. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I wanted to surprise Ava with something tomorrow so i told Cameron was going to the store. I put in so clothes and left. I walked to a shop near by. I walked inside the shop and went to the card section. I got a card for Ava, i paid and left. I then stopped at Starbucks and got Ava her favorite drink: double chocolate chip frappe. And i got something for me. I also got her a cookie that i thought was cute. I walked out of the Starbucks and saw that fans noticed me. "HI!!" They said and i smiled. They took pictures with me and i left. I walked towards the apartment and went inside. Ava was still sleeping and Cameron was too. I checked my phone and it was 10:58. I hide the card in my suitcase. Then Ava slowly sat up. "What are you doing?" She said. "Nothing. I got you this." I said handing her the drink. "Aww thanks but you didn't need to." She smiling. I sat next to her and i took a picture of us. She smiled and put her drink down and laid on her back. I kissed her and she giggled. I laughed and then Cameron woke up. "Hello!" Ava said giggling. Cameron walked to his closet and got some clothes and went to the bathroom.
Ava's POV
I crawled over to my bag and got out my clothes. I got a striped shirt and some jean shorts. I walked to the bathroom and knock on the door. Cameron opens the door and he smiles and walks away. I got in the bathroom and put my clothes on. I then put my hair in a high ponytail. I start putting on my makeup when Blake opens the door. "Hey" he said and i smiled. "Hey!" I said putting on my mascara. He goes on his phone and i could tell he was snapchatting me. "Hi there" i said laughing. I cover the camera and kiss him. We put my makeup away and opened the door and go to my bag. I put my things in and in it. It was 12:00 right now. We were going to lunch cause we were hungry, because we do eat breakfast like normal people do😂
We were also going to go see Mark for his tour show. But that starts at 5:00.
We leave the house and go into the car. I sit in the backseat by myself on my phone. Then one of my friends texted me. Kaylee! She has dirty blond hair and brown eyes.
Kaylee💕: Heyyy! So when are you coming back from California?!😊
Ava: In 2 days!😨😀😐
Kaylee💕: whats wrong?
Ava: its just, I LOVE IT HERE SO MUCHHHH! And i have to leave Blakeeee😞😫😭
Kaylee💕: Oh.... Well think of it that you get to see your frienddddsss!😂❤️❤️
Ava: Yeah! Ig😞😂😊
Kaylee💕: Haha whatever! Trying to be positive here!😂
Ava: Okayy whateverrr! Yalk to you laterr! Going for lunchhh🍟🍍😂
Kaylee💕: a pinapple?🍍
Ava: yeahhhh....😂😂
And that ebed the convo. We were at Panera cause i wanted to come here and Cameron and Blake were fine with it. We go inside and to rhe front counter. We order are food and we got a buzzer to see when are food is ready. We sit at are seats and wait. "Do you want to do anything else before you leave for Chicago?" Cameron asked and i looked at him. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at the table. "Ill be right back." I said and walked to the bathroom. I go inside and wash my hands. Then the door opens, "Blake? What are you doing!" I look at him. "Ate you okay?" He asks. "What? Yeah I'm fine" i say. "You need to grt out of here." I said and giggled. I tried pushing him out but i kept laughing. He kissed me, i rolled my eyes and laughed and we left the bathroom. We sat down at the table and the buzzer buzzed. We went to get the food. We ate and left.
*Few hours later*
I was in the car cause we were going to see Mark at his tour show. We drove to the place. I got out of the car and Blake held my hand. We walked inside and found seats up high were Mark said to go. The show was an hour and then we went back stage to see everybody. "Hey Mark!" I said and i hugged him. "Hey!" He said. He introduced me to Loren Beach. Ive heard things about her online but i didn't listen to them. She was nice and pretty! I meet everybody else and i sat next to Loren on the couch. "So how do you like tour?" I asked her. She looked over and said "Oh its fun! All the fans are so cute!" I nodded my head and Blake sat next to me. We all just talked in the backstage room. We left to the apartment and i laid on my pillow mattress. "Goodnight Gorgeous" Blake said. I smiled. Then I thought. This was my last night sleeping here. Tomorrow is my last full day here. I wanted to cry, i tear went down my face. Blake saw mr and hugged me. He knew why i was crying. I then fell asleep in his arms.....

Sorry for the sucky chapter. Next one will be good!!!! Xoxo💕