Quick Flashback 1

*This flash back takes place in a beautiful ballroom. Currently Yato, Sano and Gagee are tied up together.*

"Sano your always getting us in trouble. Do you know what she'll do to us once she arrives?"

"Gagee would you please be quiet. This wouldn't have happened if he wasn't there." (Please refer to the first chapter if you don't remember them)

"What the hell are you implying. How was I supposed to know the camera had motion detectors?" Yato yelled.

"You imbecile. Why would you come by us in the first place?"

"I was-" He was cut of by Seri's sudden voice.

"Would you all be quiet." She snapped.

"Seri." A voice calmly called. A man with glasses appeared out of nowhere. He had a ominous blue hue radiating off of him. His suppressing the red and grey before him.

"Yes Reisi" Seri said standing in full attention.

"Do untie those boys. We seem to have visitors on their way," He studied each boy closely. "I know your from the red clan but you two... that grey I saw earlier. Whom do you belong to?"

"That's none of your concern." Sano spat. A door opened and people with matching blue uniforms started to pour in. Yato automatically flared up his aura.

"Calm down...Yato was it? We are not here to fight but to negotiate."

"Negotiate what exactly?" He questioned. Before Reisi could answer a distant sounds of yelling where growing louder. Reisi had 'tsk' with annoyance.

"You'll know soon enough." After finishing his statement a hole appeared in a wall with a loud Bang and in came the red clan with Mikoto and Anna leading them.

"Stupid Yato. Your always getting into some mess." Rikio yelled. Yato lowered his head in embarrassment.

"Reisi." Mikoto said with a slight smile.

"Mikoto." He responded with a hint of distaste. "Glad you've come to hear my terms. But we seem to be waiting on one more person." He said while glancing at Sano and Gagee.

"Yeah where the hell are your people?" Yato said lowly so only they could here. Sano and Gagee faces both darkened. Before Sano spoke the elevator door dinged. All eyes watched the door as it opened and Serenity, along with Momo walked out.

"Sorry we're late we had some errands to run." Momo said. Seri scoffed at them.

"Only four of you?"

"What are you talking about?" Serenity said leaning her head back to look down at her. "We've been here the whole time." She pointed up and everyone followed her motion to see at least 100 people watching them from above. Each one gave off a smoke like aura; their eyes lightly glowing. Seri stumbled back a bit but kept her ground. Reisi eyes widen for a second but his calm demeanor quickly washed over. Mikoto eyes casually counted everyone of Serenity's people and mentally noted the hidden ones as well '128' he mumbled.

"Gagee! Sano! Come." They both quickly obeyed and started to make their way towards her but was stopped by a sword.

"Im sorry but I wasnt given a proper chance to speak." Reisi said while turning the sharp end of the sword towards the boys.

Whispering from above grew louder as they seem to be slowly moving toward the blue clan. One by one dropping down a level with their gray auras a blazed. The blue auras where the same as they rested their hands on their weapons.

"No it's alright." They pulled back at Serenity's words. "You have my permission to speak now." She said with a small grin towards Reisi.

"I think I like her." Mikoto said causing the boys behind him to roar with cheers.

"I don't know Mikoto," Izumo said while hanging off his shoulders "She's kinda feisty."

"Just how I like 'em." He reassured. The guys behind him cheered some more.
"Never in a million years." Serenity said in Mikoto's direction.

"Don't be to sure." He replied.

"Just who you you think you are." Seri said walking up to Serenity, Saber in hand. Gagee gasped.

"So...she wants to die?" Sano questioned looking up at Reisi.

"SERI STOP!" Reisi yelled. She halted in her place.

"But my King this-"

"Watch your words." Serenity said cutting her off.

"She," Seri said glaring "disrespected you she deserves a proper punishment."

"Seri," Reisisaid calmly "The only one getting a punishment would be you. If you took one step closer you would've died."

"What?" She said not breaking eye contact with Serenity.

"Let me ask you this Seri. Where is the girl that woman came in with? While you where blinded by rage you didn't notice her quick disappearance lean foward a bit."

As she did a cold metal feeling touched her throat. Then Momo and a scythe appeared. Her eyes widened when she realized it was around her neck.

"Don't tempt it to cut you girl." Momo hissed. Her cheeky demeanor replaced with a no-bullshit one.

Part 1