A Late Wedding Present

8 years ago~

"I fucking hate you, you damned Uchiha!" raging in anger, wiping his mouth on his sleeve. "Hmph. I wasn't the one who kissed you, you think i would stoop so low as you?!", the raven haired boy snapped back heading to his home. "Grr...dattebayo..", the blonde mumbled and stomped on his way, like something was stuck in his ass. After leaving his sight, Sasuke rubbed his fingertips against his lips "dobe..." a light pink blush burning onto his cheeks.

Reaching around midnight, the raven haired Uchiha set out to naruto's house. Steadily running on others roofs, he reached his destination. Seeing his window was open, he snuck on in. 'Ugh, what a fucking pig sty...' glancing over at the futon, layed his team mate in his striped pj's snoring and drooling. Biting his bottom lip, sasuke looked at his lips, thinking about earlier. "Dobe..." he whispered and walked over to the futon.

"Zzz...zzzz..." sleeping hard, naruto scratched his stomach and smacked his lips. Sasuke balled his fists turning his head away 'how the hell is someone like this...able to stick into my mind like glue?...'. Slightly glancing back at the little mess of a boy, the Uchiha shook his head in disapproval and started to the window. "W-wha?" he says as an arm stopped him by grabbing his waist, pulling him close. Seeing he was still asleep, any unnecessary movement might wake him. But the closeness of his face into the back of sasuke's neck ,turned the Uchiha red of embarrassment.

'I'll just wait til he lets me go, then I'll go home...' the raven boy says and waited, starring at the ceiling.

One hour passed by, and nothing. 'Damn it, i can't do this! I'm getting a cramp in my lower back, and worse of all...this idiot has a freaking boner!!'. It was true. Naruto had an nocturnal erection, and it was pressing right into the Uchiha's ass through his white shorts. Gripping the pillow tightly, sasuke pressed his face into the pillow to calm himself. The anticipation of him not moving it away was killing him. His legs shook slightly, as he bit his lip. He didn't think it would end up this way. His heart raced, the blondes smell was on the pillow, and it drove him crazy. 'F-fuck...i can't take another second of this'. As he was able to wiggle his way loose, he heard naruto mumble. "Sasuke...you're so warm...", grunts softly, he felt the blondes arms tighten his grip around his waist and pushing his lower body up more. His boner probing sasuke's ass even more, sasuke let out a gasp. Shaking even more, he then felt a wet sensation on his neck. Naruto was licking his neck, drawing circles on his skin. "Hn..."he groans softly and bites into the pillow, with drool escaping his lips.

Having a hand go up into his shirt and play with his nipple, rolling it in his fingertips, Uchiha jolted, shaking even more. 'D-dobe...i know he can't be asleep... teasing me like this..might make me go crazy' he thought and pants. He could feel his dick getting hard from the treatment he was receiving and he ever so badly wanted to touch it. Now sucking at his skin, the blonde groaned from displeasure. "Nhn....hurts....", sleepily says with a pained face and loosened his grip around the dark haired boy's waist. Looked back at him, sasuke looked down at his pajama bottoms. They were stretching from his dick. 'Should i...help him? I mean, he's in pain...and if i don't he might wake up for real...so..', making his decision, the boy carefully moved his hand in naruto's pants and pulled his throbbing dick out. Groaning in satisfaction, naruto smiles in his sleep.