the news

The kids besides pete were at school and I was watching the cooking channel and just talked with steve. When I got a phone call.

Me:hello fury
Fury: hello Mrs stark
Me: yeah whats up
Fury: your husband is alive.
Me:that's great
Fury: but he does not remember anything he only remembers who he is and where he lives which he thinks is stark tower.
Me:okay thanks for telling me.
I fell asleep and was awoken by Steve kissing my neck. Mmmm stevie I groaned wait what time is it. 5:30 why darling steve asked. the kids will be home anytime. I then leaned in kissing him . then I heard the door open,mom who is this why are you kissing him . Johnny ,peps, steph this is steverogers my boyfriend I said grabbing his hand. What no mom its to early steph said running to her room slamming the door waking up pete. I sighed looking at pepper and pete. Mom Is he replacing dad johnny asked pepper looked like she was going to cry. I pulled them into a hug whispering no one can replace your father guys we don't know if he is alright. Pep smiled and jumped on Steve making him almost fall johnny just hugged him . I'm going to grab pete then talk to steph why don't you two show Mr.rogers out and sit at the table for dinner alright. I grabbed pete then went to talk to steph to see her crying and holding a picture. Steph sweetheart what's wrong, nothing Is Steve going to replace dad. No baby girl no one is to going to replace him sweetheart I say while hugging her. I take way the picture while smiling. It was the picture of all six of us at the park me and tony were stand on the hill tony was kissing me steph was in between us johnny was next to steph and pepper was laying on the grass and Pete  was in tony's arms. I started crying and steph came and hugged me i miss him so much.