fighting

The kids were sleeping or I thought.
Me: Steve why are you yelling at me our daughter should know that there not her full blood siblings.
Steve: but she is only a year old Megan.
Meg: sky your blood daughter has not seen you all week Steve you have she thinks her mommy and daddy are going get divorced steve.
Steve: maybe we should Megan all we have been doing lately is yelling at each other maybe this relation ship is'nt going to work out.
Sky after hearing the conversation
ran to johnny and stephs room.
Kids POV
Sky: Johnny steph I can't sleep mommy and daddy are yelling at each other again.
Steph:you can crawl in bed with johnny since I'm on the top bunk alright sweet heart I'm going to calm them down.
Johnny: who's this in my bed with me sky?
Sky:yeah mommy and daddy are fighting again daddy is saying something about a divorve .
Johnny: don't worry sky.
Back to parents
Meg: ohh really Steve you really think we should get a divorce.
Steve: all we fucking do is argue and
Meg:you know what Steve fuck off let's talk about this in the morning  you can sleep in our room or couch but choose wisely your diffently not cuddling. I stormed off to bed crying my eyes out when I woke up the bed was empty I went down stairs to the living room and saw Steve sleeping.
When I got up and went to check on the kids. They had a blanket on the floor and were sleeping all together.