Chapter 19 ~ love

Before I start this chapter I want to announce a few things. First off, Thank you so much for 1k reads! And secondly, I've got a Mission for you. Zayliah and Reena are my ONLY ocs! Boss however is not... And no, she isn't Boss from MCD. She lives on my street.😋 I wanna see if you guys can figure it out if I put little hints through the story. GOOD LUCK!
____________________________________
Boss' POV
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE IS GONE?!" I screamed. "He just disappeared...."
"HOW?!"
"I don't know.... B-But I found his phone in my house and I found out where he lives..."
"I ALREADY KNOW WHERE HE LIVES!! GARROTH AND LAURANCE ARE--"
"Are...?"
"It doesn't matter.... Zayliah, just find Laurance."
"You got it boss!"
"I was thinking of dying my hair...." I tried so desperately to change the subject it she will be on to me. "Why? Blue suits you!"
"Zayliah.... When I moved from the place i used to live, I dyed my hair. This isn't my original color..."
"Oh..."
"......"
"What color are you planning on dying it?"
"Red or Pink"
"I see."
"....." This is so awkward.

Laurance's POV
"Bye Dante!" I yelled at him as he left to go pick up Travis. I sat down on the couch and flickered through the TV channels. I heard the creek of a door and flung my head around to see Garroth coming out of his room. His hair was completely ruffled up and he was still in his pajamas. Adorable. It makes me light up simply looking at him, Yet he has no idea just how much I missed him. "H-Hi Laurance"
He said awkwardly waving his hand. "Hey!" I said back. He walked over and sat right next to me, almost touching. "How did you sleep?" I asked. He turned to face the other way, "S-Surprisingly good..." He stuttered. "I'm so glad your back, Garroth!"
"Heh.."
" Garroth..... What was the first thing I said to you when you came back?"
"I love you."
"I didn't mean it in a friendly way..... You know that, right?"
"I-I kinda figured..." It felt like my heart shattered at that moment. He said that coldly, he obviously doesn't love me back... "I'm sorry...." I confessed. "What is there to be sorry for?" He asked with a smirk. "Wha--" I got cut off from him placing his lips against mine. It felt like millions of fireworks just went off in my body. I eventually kissed back after getting over the shock. Is this a dream? Please never wake me up. He quickly pulled away with a worried expression on his face. "I-I'm sorry!" He apologized. "What is there to be sorry for?"
"Don't quote me..." I leaned my head on his shoulder and cuddled into his side. He put his arm around me to pull me closer in and kissed my forehead. "I love you." I said to him. "I love you too..."