My First Love

- I lost my first love -

I wore a black suit on white shirt with a black bow tie in my neck. i tightened my silver watch on my wrist and fixed my hair as I left out a long sigh trying to stop my nervousness. With lots of hesitations, I still took a step ahead heading towards the door.

Flashback on
“Wonwoo-ah! Let’s play bride and groom”

A little tanned skin boy said as he walked up to a little boy who was making a castle out of mud. The boy with the spectacle looked at the tanned boy.

“but we are both boys, mingyu”
“It’s alright. We just have to pretend we are not”

Wonwoo lazily got up on his feet as he dust off his dirty little hands.

“Ok. I’ll be the groom”
“Ayy!! Not you! I’ll be the groom!”
“But I’m older than you and I know what to do”, Wonwoo frowned.

Mingyu giggled a little covering his mouth with his right hand soon letting it touch his forehead than reaching over wonwoo’s head.

“See? I’m taller and grooms are suppose to be taller and good looking”
Annoyed, the boy with the spectacle pushed mingyu.

“Then I don’t wanna play! And boys and boys can never get married!”, he shouted as he walked away.

“Wonwoo-ah!!”Mingyu chuckled catching up to the annoyed boy as he tried to cheer up.
Flashback end

I began to fall for him. He began to feel much more than jus a friend, more than a best friend. I wanted a special connection with him.

Today I stood in a suit looking at the person I loved dearly who stood right in front of me with a wide smile on his face in the church in front of everybody. The ‘emo boy’ who everyone knew looked the most happiest guy existed. I couldn’t help but smile as well when he looked at me and nod a little.

I watched as he hold the diamond ring in his hand and gently put in the ring finger of my sister. Everyone clapped and I did as well. I watched them sharing their sweet kisses. I tried my best to smile and hold back my tears. The man I loved is so close to me but I can’t reach him. Like that I lost my first love.

END