chapter 7, take me to Daniel!!

School had started only ten minutes ago, all students by now already had started their lessons, the youthful office worker of Casper high, incharge of registering new students, checking roles and information of such, sat back straight and legs folded at the main desk, her soft pastel blond ringlet curls cascading down over her shoulder, draping down her blueish-purple sundress. All these things about her she went above and beyond to make look amazing, just in hopes of getting an ounce of recognition. Oh boy had the poor lady gotten it. As the person stepped up to the desk she smiled kindly "hello sir may I help you?" She asked still furiously typing away the the computer in order to make sure all roles had been done and all students where in there correct classes. "Yes, I need the location of Daniel Fenton." The shadey cloaked figure says a small smirk visible under the low hanging hood. "Sorry can't help you there, that is strictly against the school privacy policy, unless your the boys parents, which no offense sir, your Cleary not. or if you are a member of the school staff, it's just not aloud. So sorry sir but you may need to just wait till after school like most other adults have to" she says, much like any cliche school office lady. This was where the hole day turned sour for her, and everyone at Casper high. He pulls out a gun and aims I at her, pulling the safety of he snares "give me the location of Fenton! Now!" He says she gulps "s-sir, j-j-jus-just p-put d-do-down the g-g-gun" she says, perfectly manicured hands raised. "NOW!" He yells causing her to jump "English room four!" She yells scrunching her eyes shut "thank you" he smirks walking to the hallway. She lets frightful tears glide down her pristine face dragging mascara with it as she reaches for the lockdown alarm, the man's head turns slightly and he raises his arm shooting the ceiling twice " pull the switch it won't stop me from getting that boy!" He says venomously she jumps slamin it down be for scurrying under the desk.
The man continues down the hall, all classes shut and locked, the doors and Windows shut curtains and blinds drawn, lights out. Exactly how it should be in a lockdown.
Bypassing all classes the mystery man, who had now become rather infamously known as the hooded challenger of the young ghost boy, stalked throughout the school looking for the class known as English room four. He glanced up past the hood to the signs above the doors.
Smirking he walked up to the class and knocked softly on the door "please let me in?" He asked softly in hopes the teacher would think him to be another helpless person who wished to find safety from the gun shots. To his utter disappointment but not, however, surprise no sound at all comes from behind the closed door. Smirking he took this as his opportunity to use terror to reveal the ghost boy. He slams a hand down on the door, rattling it on its hinges "I know your in there Fenton! And I'm not leaving until your eliminated!" He yells pounding on the door. Soft scuttling and whimpers can be audibly heard by the man. He grins knowing it's working he pull out the knife he had retrieved from the Fenton house. The one he had accedentily left there the previous night when he had run. He re-applies the bloodblossom elixir and slams his other hand into the door shattering the glass Window and then just to further scare the other teens he kicks the whole door down, by now much grateful to his 'employment' masters for gifting him with the strength he use to have. He steps over the collapsed door and smirks "times up Daniel, just face it" he murmers with an adrenaline filed chortle of laughter. He steps towards the cowering teens as there teacher stares in horror at the fact of the whole event. Danny whips his head around looking at each of the faces painted with terror. His classmates,his bullies, his friends. He then looks back to the man "w-why d-d-do you want me?" He asks warily. The weakness amusing the mystery man, he had not seen this level of weakness from the boy for years, it reminded him of the good old days. When they would fight him as the enemy and phantom as the hero, that had changed now, now he was the hero. He would save everyone from Dan phantom.
"Why little badger? I want you dead so that you cant become like 'him' " the man says venomously. Danny frowns "w-who?" He asks trying to stay courageous for the safety of his peers, even after the multiple death threats
"Dan phantom" the man says pulling back his hood for the first Time since entering this time period. " your evil older half!" Vlad masters yells shocking everyone, especially Danny. "V-vlad?" He stutters scooting back, "you look... old?" He mutters shock, horror...fear cross in his young face. "I guess you could say, I'm ten years older then you think" he snarls lunging forwards to attack the 'helpless boy' he grins "come on little badger, fight me! Just like you use to!" He screams Danny dodging scurrying around to avoid the lethality of the knife takes another quick glance to everyone be for looking to Sam and tuck "tell my family I love them" he says voice wavering be for he makes a mad dash to the open door. He scurrys out the clearly insane vlad masters hot on his heals " running only prolongs the reality Daniel!" He yells. By now the whole class had rushed to the door to watch everything "come on! We have to help him!" Sam yells flustered with tears only just held at bay. "Ms Manson we can't go after the lunatic with weapons!" Lanced says warily "and we can't just leave Danny for dead" she screams back. Dash Baxter steps forward "sir, she's right fenturd just saved all of us by sacrificing himself, we might not all like him but we, it's the least we can do in return!" He says surprising the whole class. "Your right, I'm proud of all of you" Mr lanced says glancing round to the now empty hall.