Suicidal...?

Mihawk fell back as his ass hit a bed and rolled to the side, much like an overturned turtle, "damn it Shanks" he snaps in anger. Shanks laugh rang out as he watched Mihawk try to get back up, "need help there Hawky?" He teased as Mihawk managed to get his sword off from his back and put it to the side before sitting up.

"You can't just pick me up and take me here" he snapped, "and don't call me hawky" It distracts me way too much when you call me that.

"sure I can, just did" angry Mihawk stands up and pushes Shanks in the chest, "You can't just..." he lets out a angry sigh. "you can't just kiss me and expect it to be ok...."

"So you didn't like it then?" he asks as he looked away and ran his own hand through his hair. Mihawk stood silently as he glared at him, "I didn't say anything about not liking it" he said as he crossed his arms and looked at the wall.

"So you did like it then?" Mihawk glanced back to see a smug looking Shanks watching him. Mihawk's eyes narrowed as he looked at Shank's, meeting his gaze again. "Oi hawky don't look at me that way" Mihawk suppress' a shiver of delight as he says his nick name he gave him when they first met. 

Mihawk rolls his eyes and snorts, Shanks, seeing that Mihawk wasn't about to say anything sits down on his bed, in between his sword and Mihawk, making sure he'd have to get past him if he wanted to leave. "So what have you been doing lately hawky...besides avoiding me.."

"I haven't been avoiding-" Mihawk stops at the look Shanks was giving him. "I've been..." Should I tell him? What would he say?.........Maybe he'd be mad? Or...maybe he'd think I was pathetic..

Mihawk hadn't realized he'd been staring at the floor until a pair of fingers snapped in front of his eyes and he jumped slightly, "Something wrong Mihawk? You look really....confused"

"I just got out of a marine base...." he said after a few heavy moments, "they kept me and uh....Doflamingo there for a little bit" he said softly, now he certainly had Shanks attention as he straightened up. 

"Why were you two there?" Sensing something was off he pulled Mihawk gently to his bed. Resisting  at first he finally sat down next to him, "Garp noticed us acting weird..so he went to Gensui..and he, in turn, got a counselor" he shrugged before he felt Shanks hand grasp his wrist and rub the back of his hand with his thumb pad.

"If i'm thinking correctly.." Shanks started, his voice held worry, "you were...or are..." he watched Mihawk as he stared at the wall. "suicidal" Mihawk finished for him, "yea, its...I feel pathetic to even think about it" he sighed and took his hat off, setting it down behind him.

They sat in silence for another few minutes before Shanks spoke again, "how are you now?" You really want to know Shanks? I'm ill, i'm sick, crazy, insane, suicidal, bad off, I want to die. Mihawk tried to control his raging emotions, but he'd held them in for too long, and he felt if he didn't get something off his chest...

"Mihawk?" The note in Shanks' voice caused him to look over at him, "hawky...?"

"Didn't I tell you not to call me that" Mihawk says, the convection in his voice was gone, now almost like a weak plea. An arm wrapped around his waist and pulled him closer. Small tears formed in his eyes as he looked away, "help me" he whispered, his voice hoarse.

His back was now to Shanks' chest and he turned his head to look at him, "please help me....Shanks" Mihawk hated how his voice betrayed him, raw with emotion, "I can't get through this by myself...i'm too weak to get through it alone"

"Mihawk...you are not weak, you wouldn't be the world's greatest swordsman if you were weak" Shanks pointed out as he kissed his neck.

 Shanks turned him around suddenly so he was straddling his waist and was looking at him. "I'll be here for you.....hawky" leaning forward he presses his lips to his briefly. "if you'll let me..stay by you?" 

Tears formed in his eyes as he continued to stare at him, "no, hawky...don't cry" he said softly as he brushed his thumb over the corner of his eye. Pulling him closer, Mihawk kissed him, slowly; Shanks fell back on the bed as his hands travelled back to tangle in his hair.

Shanks swept his tongue over his bottom lip, silently asking for permission inside. Parting his lips  hesitantly, Shanks took the opportunity to slip his tongue inside his mouth to tangle his tongue with his. "Hawky" he said as the broke apart panting.

"you must be tired" he looked concerned and for Mihawk as he rested his head on his chest, his legs off to the one side of Shanks and his chest on his stomach. Moving so his chin was on his chest, he looked up at him as he gave a slight nod.

As Mihawk closed his eyes and rested his head back on Shanks' chest, he pulled a blanket over his body with a smile. "I'm glad..that i've finally have you here, I will never let you go and even if you leave...you'll be forever in my heart"

A/N- So I attempted to make it a little fluffy at the end, and I put a new version of Mihawk out there, so I lied and it will be the NEXT one that there will be lemons, sorry 'bout that and I hope y'all liked this one!