Chapter 21

Will's POV

After we're done in the restaurant,I brought her to the hillside where you can see a beautiful and perfect view of the stars and the moon above.

"Will,this is so so romantic."She said while admiring the view.

I love to see her like that.

We are currently sitting on the car's hood,I am hugging her from behind.

"Thank you so much for this night Will.This is the best date ever."She said then kiss me on the cheek.

"For you I will do everything.I will make it special."I said.

She smile at me then look at the night sky.

"Ally"

"Hmmm"

"You are the moon and I am the stars.There are millions of me across the sky."I smiled.

"You won't be able to escape anywhere because you are surrounded by me."I continued.

Ally's POV

Will is such a romantic guy.He makes me feel so special.

I look at the sky.It is so beautiful,the moon,the stars are such a perfect and beautiful things that God made.

"Ally"Will called me.

"Hmmm"I look at him.

"You are the moon and I am the stars.There are millions of me across the sky."He smiled.

"You won't be able to escape anywhere because you are surrounded by me."He continued.

Oh,Will.

I let out a deep breathe,trying to find relief from the heaviness in my chest.My heart felt full.

I rested my face on his chest,closing my eyes as I listened to his heartbeat.

"Ally,I have something to give you."He said.

I face him.

He pull out a rectangular box from his pocket.He open it.

Inside it is a beautiful elegant necklace that has a pendant of an angel and its wings are surrounded by diamonds.

"Will"I said as my tears roll down on my cheeks.

"Let me put it for you."He said.

He put it around my neck.

"It suites you well,my angel."He said as he cupped my cheeks.

"I love you so much Ally.The first time I saw you,I already fell in love with you.I don't know what I am going to do without you.I can see my future on you.Without you,my life is useless.You are the light of my life,you are my sushine,my angel,my love.You are the one who motivate me to wake up everyday.Your eyes,they're so precious and beautiful.They're your most powerful charm,you can lure someone in just a flick of them and...you hadme already the first time I saw them.I love you so much,you are my world."He said.

"I love you too Will and thank you for everything,you make me special always.The world can't explain how much you mean to me.You are my universe,my man.No matter what will happen,I will always love you and I will never get tired of loving you.I love you so so much.Eu te amo."I said.

"I love you."He said it once again.

"I love you."And again.

We lean into each other then we kissed.He moves his lips onto mine and I kiss him back.

I cling my arms onto his neck and he grab my nape closer.

He deepens the kiss and I answer all of it.

The kiss is so electrifying,so amazing.

I never felt this way before,it is full of love.

Kissing a man under the moonlight surrounded by millions of stars is a perfect and special moment.

When we are out of breathe,we pull apart.But he is still caressing my face.

"I love you."He said as he tug my hair on my ears.

"I will never get tired of saying that three meaningful words to you."He continued and smiled at me.

"I love you too Will."

William Barton Bracey
-Three simple words that make my heart beats faster.