Chapter 50

Ally's POV

(Who's that?)

It's Will,call u next time.Bye and thanks.

I hung up my phone and get up.

"Hey"I said.

"It looks like you have fun while talking to someone that you didn't mind the fucking time."He angrily said.

"I'm sorry and pls don't say that word again."I said calmly.

"Don't use me with your 'don't cuss thing' it's not gonna work."The coldness of his words made me shiver.

"I-It's just Colton."I whispered.

"Get inside now.It's already late.I didn't ask who the caller is."He said coldly before turning his back on me.

"W-What time is it now?"

"Just look at your goddamn phone and check the time."I didn't like the way he does right now.

He continued walking inside.

I check the time on my phone and it's already 11:02 pm.

"W-Will"I whispered.

He still didn't mind me and went upstairs.

I followed him and before he gets inside his room I immediately went in before him.

"What do you want?"He asked irritatedly.

"W-Will,I'm sorry.W-Why are you acting like this?It's Colton who I'm talking with."I said stammering.

"I'm not asking and stop saying sorry.I don't need it."He said taking his shirt off.

Oh my...

His well-toned body,he looks so hot.

But when I remember just what he said and acted,makes me cry.

Tears are forming now on my eyes.Then,I can't take it anymore,they just flow down.

He looks at me and his expression soften when he sees me crying.

"Hey,I'm sorry.Don't cry please.I'm sorry,I'm sorry."He hugged me as he said those words.

"W-Will why are you a-acting like that all of a sudden?I-Is it about the phone call?Is there a problem?"I asked between sobs.

"N-No,i-it's nothing.I'm sorry.I'm just jealous because he can also makes you happy.You really enjoy with him.And I'm afraid I might lose you.Promise me that you'll trust me and love me always.Don't leave me Ally."There's sincerity as he said.I think he's lying when he said that it's nothing,his eyes tell me the opposite.

"Of course I would.I love you so much and why do you think that I would leave you?Don't think too much ok?Just please don't act like that again."

"Ok,I promise.I'm sorry again."

We are laying on the bed,he is hugging me from behind.

"I love you Ally."He said and kissed my neck.

Oh gosh!

It gives me a tingling sensation.

"I-I love you too."

He kissed my neck again.

Oh gosh Will!Please stop,I can't take it anymore.

His kisses went on my earlobe that made me moan.

He nibs my nape,hitting the sensitive part and I just moan his name.

"Will"

He positions himself on top of me.

He looks at me in the eyes,then he leans on and kisses me.

He bites my lower lip and put his toungue on.We're kissing torridly now.

His hands roam on my body,touching every inch of it.

I also touch his chest down to his abs.

His kisses went down on my jaw then on my neck nibbing and sucking it.

"Oh Will"I moaned.

He continued doing it.His hands tugging my shirt and taking it off from me.He unclasp my bra and his right hand went immediately to my breast massaging it,and his other hand touching my thighs.

"You're so beautiful."He said.

He kisses me on the lips again.I grip his hair with fingers.

I feel so hot right now.He's giving me so much pleasure.

My hand went to his shorts pulling them down.

I can't pull them off and I am so irritated about it.

He chuckled and pull down his shorts.

The buldge on his boxers says it all.

He kisses me again and then his lips went to my breast as he takes off my short.

He went further more,and now his kissing my thighs.

As I remember that I'm just wearing a panty,I blushed that makes him chuckled.

He plant small kisses on my belly.

I can't take it anymore.

"Oh Will"I moaned.

He kiss me on the lips,just a smack.

"As much as I want to go further,I respect you.I know you're not yet ready."He said.

"How about you?"I asked him.

I know he wants to take me now.

"Don't worry about me.A cold shower will do.Just sleep now my love."He said.

"Okay"I said and pull the cover on me.

He went to the bathroom and darkness invades me.