Flashback x2

5.5 weeks earlier

It was Colleen's date with Joshua tonight.

She wasn't sure what to wear so she called her younger sister, Rachel, who's had more dating experience than Colleen.

Rachel is the only one in her family she still talks too. Rachel knows Colleen's struggle with money and understands she can't afford to go back home right now,

"Help me," Colleen pleaded.

"First date. What's he like?"

"Blue eyes, brown hair. That's pretty much all because I met him in a bar while he was wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. He was also drunk most of the time." it sounded better in her head.

"Colleen, this is your first date and he asked you out while he was drunk? Are you sure he is going to be there."

"I think so. He doesn't seem like that guy." Colleen left out the whole flirting part.

"okay, well, I'd say pick something short and black, or dark blue." Rachel says.

"okay thanks Rach. love you talk to you soon."

"love you too."

Colleen searches her closet until she found the perfect outfit.

A simple black little romper that she's only worn once since she's had it.

************************************************

Colleen payed her uber driver and is now waiting in front of the Double Deuce for Joshua.

She sees a car pull up and Joshua jumps out of the passenger side. I guess he's planning to drink too. Colleen thought to herself. "Hi Colleen!" Joshua says walking towards her. He hugs her gently not wanting to hurt her and then, like a gentlemen, holds open the door for her. At first, they are kind of awkward waiting for their meals to arrive but they start small talk. Colleen and Joshua both get a beer, then another, then another, until time slips away and its 10PM and their both drunk still ordering shots.

"Colleen, have you ever had sex?" Joshua asks out of no where. "nope,"she responds pronouncing the P. "but I assume you have," she continues. "hell yeah. It's the best," Joshua says loudly, but there is loud music and people talking so no one else was paying attention. "do you mind showing me?" Colleen challenges. "we haven't even kissed yet!" Joshua exclaimed and with that Colleen got up from her seat and sat on Joshua's lap. She leaned down and pressed her lips to his. It was the best feeling in the world.

It wasn't long until they started intensely making out. Joshua left sloppy kisses down her neck to her collar bone up to her ear and then her jaw line. A soft moan escaped Colleen's lips, "we're leaving,"

They called an uber, made out some more in the backseat, and then they got to Colleen's apartment.

*****************************************************

Colleen doesn't remember much of that night. But she does regret it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
trash trash trash