● volume 1: heathens intro

❝I WILL TEAR YOU INTO SHREDS ❞

SHREDS ❞

-
chapter 1
How Raven met the bat of Gotham
-
Raven thought she was safe for all of her life.

She thought that she can continue killing the human population by eating them without getting caught.

She never transformed into her other form because she only had one remaining piece of clothing.

If she transformed,all of that would of been ripped to shreds and she would of been left naked.

She made a deal with another pack that if they found ONE of her parents dead body that she would join there pack.

Her parents  was dead, and there bodies where missing,

she got so frustrated because she could never find it, to protect it.

no scent to sniff or trails to follow

Her brother Issac was always by Ravens side, The little wolf grew to become very independent and about a year or 2 ago he was gone.

Isaac Salvatore was the body that she was given.

Her brother shouldn't have been dead he was alive and safe.

That was what she thought and felt.

She just got so angry that she dragged one of the members of the pack into an alley and started a wolf fight.

surprisingly she won the battle and began to eat his mangled body.

❝I WANTED HIM ALIVE, NOT DEAD. ❞
-
"Raven give it up!" A man in a mask and a dark black suit came in front of her

❝WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO ❞

the voice came out a little bit demonic  then before. With a growl at the end of her words

❝Raven move away from the body❞

❝RAVEN IS GONE WHAT DO YOU WANT❞
the voice shouted back at him

-
Soon she blacked out and woke up in a cage

a man carrying a gun and in a dark black suit walked up to her and put down a plate of food.

She jumped on the man. scratching him from the left and right with her claws

soon she felt a sharp pain in her neck and let out a loud growl that many people could of heard on the same floor she was in.

COYOTE WAS IN AND RAVEN WAS OUT

COMING SOON