A MEANING LESS DREAM;)

CHAPTER 1 :)
The sea looks so horrible when you fly upon it having no wings no parachute no help I was just flying under the dark blanket of night . No I wasn't seeing any kind of stars or moon but a sea with waves which were looking tiny but yeah they would become huge enough if you will see them so near to you .
No no no I wasn't scaring from those waves I was just enjoying the cool breezes while flying for the first two or three seconds I didn't watch at the sea but when I watched it I just watched it ,for pico second and thought what might will happen if I will fall ? Will these yellow lights which are coming From God's knows where will save me ?

I have just thought about this possibility and in the blink of an eye I was falling down my body temperature starts to rise I couldn't feel neither anyone was helping nor I was shouting for the help I was naturally coming down towards the tides of the sea in order to save my life I have just opened my EYES .
And I found myself on my bed with tightly holding my blanket in my tiny fingers and my palm and forehead were wet with sweat . I have just moved my face to right and found my ever happy family lying in a small pink frame that frame have the little pink heart on its upper corner and on the top of it in a cherry pink letters written :
A HAPPY FAMILY... AND WILL ALWAYS BE
I thought in my heart this frame maker wouldn't probably had thought in his mind that this frame could be used by a liar family .. Yes A LIAR FAMILY ... I was myself calling my family a liar , a liar in the sense because they hide their pain by their fake smiles , they never tell from what they are going through but they can't hide this so easily from me I know like me their arteries and veins of heart feel the same amount of pain which I felt as I see those unbearable norms and cultures ,they knew like me they can't fight with those people and they knew it's not the time to fight but to deal every obstacle with the patience yes with the patience and feeling which they call the patience its a DEAL for me an unforgettable deal the deal which my parents sister and brother have strike without thinking for its outcomes ....May Allah help me if Iam wrong or them if they are wrong I was busy in my train of thoughts I didn't see but my mobile starts to vibrate and I can heard the voice of my alarm reaches my ear which was a Adhaan I quickly sat on the board of my bed by adjusting my pillow according to my sitting position ...

I was totally mesmerised with the beautiful words of Adhaan and the voice of the mozim may be this is just the test of Allah for us ........ I guess may be I should also tolerate this with my family ..... May be every piece of puzzle will come in to its right position and will make a perfect picture in our near future .Why I am not hearing the voice of Adhaan ... I just saw the golden watch on left wall It was showing 4:45 I thought to myself these thoughts are completely defeating me and just because of these thoughts I didn't realised that Adhaan is over so bad of you Arsalah so bad of you. You should be ashamed of you .....wait a second Iam making myself more late by thinking to much ....

With this point I just stood from my bed I was so happy today that dreadful dream have wakened me before the ringing of alarm I have make my wudu ,wrap a white chadar around my slim face and have spread the prayer mate on a marble and starts to pray .

After ending my prayer I have raised my hands for dua I have prayed for each and every one who were at that moment were floating in my mind's memory but the mystery wish  comes to my heart but it didn't comes to my tongue , every time and in every prayer this wish come in my heart my mind just tell me to to say words of wish but my tongue I think it is so coward to spill out those words ,may be Iam to scared or maybe this is not the right time to beg this wish for my self ...I just brushed off all my thoughts and see that I have two more hours left to go for orphanage so what should I do in these two hours I guess I should lie on this bed and recite the durood Sharif I was now lying on my bed and was reciting the durood I didn't realised when my eyes have became heavy and soon I was in a deep sleep
                                                     ***************************
Arsalah "wake up " it's 8 in the morning
A soft hand  which  at that time was touching my shoulders quite hardly
"Come on "Arsalah  " look you have missed your orphan school " just see the time it's 8 in the morning and you will reach at orphanage  after the assembly
I don't know where these voices were coming from but these voices were so familiar it looks like my mom is shouting but why she is shouting in early morning
"Come on beta just wake up this is the last time I  have came to your room now if you will missed your assembly then Don't blamed me because I have tried my best to wake you "
Oh my god ! Mommmmmm by saying this word I  take of my blanket from my body quickly hurried to the washroom and when I came out my eyes went to the clock wait a second this clock is again not working it is showing 7:00 am in the morning instead it's 8:00 in the morning .
I was thinking this as I have walked two more steps I saw the curtain were removed to the sides of a window there was still a dark and there were just the light orange beams of sun beside that white mosque and I wasn't able to see that huge orange ball it means that sun wasn't up so how could it be the 8:00 in the morning ....