chapter 2~ the rude awaking

Glitch POV

Y/N was asleep as I walk to raspy hills I walk through the door no one was downstairs which was good so I snuck in my room and put her on my bed. Then I hear dark walk through the front door I quickly get out my room and close the door I walk downstairs and see dark ' oh great ' I think " I heard that " dark said growling at the end " h-hey don't growl at me " I say. Then he walks upstairs I follow him he goes to his room then I go to mine then I see Y/N is awake on the bed she smiles ' I just love it when people smile' then dark kicks my door open " I knew you were hiding something " dark said and pushed my aside. Dark laughs " you got me a present how nice of you " he said walk to Y/N.

Y/N POV

I was scared the scary guy pick me up by the collar of my shirt then glitch quickly grabbed me and ran out the room to in the basement then he walked up to a guy that had something over his eyes " hey host could you take care of Y/N for me " glitch said " sure host can take care of her " host said " and host Y/N is a kid so please be careful" glitch said. Host nodded then glitch put me down then left " so host wants to know how you got here " host said the clicked his tongue then walked over to me kneeled down " well my parents left me alone in the woods so glitch found me and brought me here " I said.