flower crowns ~chapter 4

Deer POV

I was walking to raspy hills to visit my brothers that live there I walk in and see bird with a beautiful young girl. ' I think I have some flowers that mach this beautiful young Lady so I can make her a flower crown as beautiful as her ' I think to myself and a sit next to them and make the flower crown.

Glitch POV

I wake up and walk downstairs and see deer making a flower crown and bird asleep with Y/N in his lap I walk up to deer " hey bro what you doing " I ask quietly " I'm making a flower crown for the young lady " he said softly I smile " well I have a question slash favor " I say " what is it " he ask " well the young lady's name is Y/N and maybe you could protect or help me protect her from dark " I say he nods " if its to protect Y/N then I'm in " he says with a serious face dam this is the first time he is serious then I make breakfast for everyone.

Deer POV

I finish the flower crown then I look at Y/N and she I slowly waking up " oh hey there Y/N " I say calmly " hey umm are you of glitchs brother " Y/N ask I nod " I have something for you " I said as I grab the flower crown I just finished and put it in her. Then she smiles " I love these flowers  " I smile " well good I just got flowers that I thought fit how beautiful you look " I say as I grab her hand get up from the sofa and kneel down in front of her then I kissed her hand " and I heard that you need a guardian so I'll be that guardian for you young lady " I say then she smiles.