Chapter Thirteen

I didn't really know where I was going, since this was heaven, and not the streets of hell. "Gotta find my friends." I huffed, slumping against a wall to catch my breath. "Can't do this alone."
     Ahem. Reaper exasperated, and I apologized. Had to remember that she was in my head. Then I began to think perverted stuff that she would do to me possibly, and a pain in my head snapped me out of it. Stop thinking about it, alright? That may come true, if I feel like it.
     "Thanks for the motivation." I grinned.
     Head to Scott's cell first. He's as powerful as you are right now from another Reaper.
     "Wait," I began to sprint again, "you mean all of us have a Reaper?"
     Only you, Newt, and Scott. Everyone else is normal, or as normal a devil can get.
     I ran into more angels, and killed them all, ripping them apart. "I can't use my sword since Fallen isn't here!" I cursed. "Fists aren't my specialty."
That's what she said.
     "You're as bad as Fallen." I scorned, but she just laughed like crazy. Apparently my sense of humor worked on almost everyone and everything.
     I can feel the Reaper's presence. Take a left, first door on the right! I turned and came upon a white door with no handle to open it. Air-tight doors, huh. Didn't know they were so advanced. Break it!
     "With what?"
     A weapon formed in my hands, and it looked like Newt's weapon. A black scythe, and it looked sharp. "Okay, then!" I slashed the door diagonally, and it fell apart easily, revealing a stunned Scott on the ground with a 15-year old girl on top of him. His face went from red to crimson.
     "This isn't what it looks like!" He screamed, but I wasn't buying it, even though Scott wasn't the perverted type.
     "That's illegal dude. She's underage." I laughed, and next to me my Reaper appeared.
     "I didn't know my sister was such a slut, too." Reaper laughed, and the girl's face went pink. White hair, red eyes, and wore a black school uniform, like one in a private rich people school.
     "I-I'm just-" The girl stammered, but Reaper just grabbed the back of her collar like a dog and carried her out. "Hey! Put me down!" She cried out.
     "Shut up and I will!"
     I walked over to Scott, who wore the same thing I did, just white pants, and hopefully wasn't going commando. "You alright, man?" I asked him, holding out my hand.
Scott hesitated. "I was tortured, felt like dying and going insane, then the hottie out there popped into my mind and she's my power."
     "What happened to your other one?"
     "Gone." Scott took my hand and I helped him to his feet. "I don't know where the angels to it."
     "Same goes for Fallen and Forgotten. Both of them are gone." I turned and walked out of the door, glancing to my left where I saw both Reapers messing around with each other. "Let's get moving! Where to next?"
     "I wanna go save big bro!" The little Reaper said.
     "Do you guys have names?" Scott asked behind me. Both of them shook their heads. "Should we give them names?"
     "I guess. Better than calling them Reaper and little Reaper." I said. "Hey, Reaper?"
     "What?" She answered, looking at me. "I better like the name you give me, or I'll hate you."
     I thought for a minute, then snapped my fingers. "How's Casey sound?" The Reaper looked deep in thought, then nodded.
     "Not a bad name. What about the little one right here?"
     "Rose." Scott announced, and the little Reaper nodded, smiling. "Alright then. Let's get moving, shall we?"
     "Where's Newt's cell?" I asked Casey.
     "Down the hall, and take a right. It should be the forth one to the left." She guessed, and I trusted that her senses weren't screwing with us.
     We ran, and when we reached the hallway, about two dozen angels were standing there, facing the door. We froze, but the guards didn't move. Then Newt walked out, scythe in one and, leaned against one should, the blade going around from the back of his neck and the tip sat on his other shoulder. "You sure took your damn time." He said, and snapped his fingers, making all the angels heads slide off and hit the floor, burning up.
     "Big brother!" Rose jumped and bear hugged Newt, who looked surprised, until a new person appeared next to him, looking exactly like him, but paler, and with black hair and red eyes.
     "Wrong person." The Reaper said, frowning. "That's my host."
     "Oh, sorry!" She separated from Newt, who looked shocked, then stood and walked over to us and shook our hands.
     "Nice to see you guys aren't dead."
     "Luckily we aren't." I smiled. "Your sister helped me find Scott then you." I gestured to Casey, and Newt looked behind me.
     He looked at me with wide eyes. "Double D's, nice ass and thighs, fucking hot, possibly in her 20's, or looks like it. Probably a few centuries old actually." Newt slapped me across the face. "WHY DO YOU GET THE HOT LADY?!"
     "I don't know! What, are you jealous?!"
     "What do you think?!"
     Casey appeared behind and pressed herself against my back, and I felt my nose beginning to bleed. "That's a yes." She answered for me, sounding all seductive, making flop to the floor like a fish out of water.
     "Ok, enough talk!" I said. "We need to find the others!"
     "They're up at that Parthenon looking thing." Newt pointed upwards. "I saw the girls and both Stiles and Ryan get taken up there."
     "Alright, well we get a nice little jog in." I clapped my hands, Casey already off of me and cracking her knuckles. "Let's move, people!"
     And we did, running down hallway after hallway, following Casey's directions as if she's been here before, many times before.
     We reached the outside of the building we were stuck in, and began a mass slaughter that would've been nuke-worthy on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. I'm more of a Battlefield person, though.
     We heard laughter sounding from the top, and I began running up the steps, two at a time along with the others. I wasn't going to use my wings since the others couldn't use wings, let alone have them.
     Five minutes in and I made it to the top of the stairs, and hid behind a giant column. The others did the same, on different ones. I peeked over and saw that Gabriel was there, but with the girls hung by their wrists, dangling about six feet from the ground. Kat snarled, the only one struggling, her eyes intense and her teeth gritted.
     "I will have fun with all of you." Gabriel sneered, touching Katie's stomach area, making her retract. I felt my fists clench in hatred of the bastard. There was no stopping me here.
     "No one touches her like that. . ." I walked out from behind the column, and Casey entered my mind, forming a scythe. ". . .But me."
     I know, right? But I'm a pervert and I was pretty sure that Katie liked me. Wasn't 100% sure of it, though, so I was technically risking my life by saying that.
     Gabriel turned, and saw my expression of rage, and did the same, forming a sword, like one used by British nobleman. "Perfect timing."
     "There'll be no sexual business for you, Gabriel." Newt said, forming a bloody scythe, twisting it around him like a badass. Scott came out last, with a scythe also, but his was white and shiny.
     "Ah. It appears we have guests." Gabriel whistled, and two figures appeared with glowing red eyes, like fire.
     It was Ryan and Stiles, both possessed and ready to kill us.

================================

     This chapter wasn't really all that bad, apart from the ending, but it gets better! More badass stuff goes down, and soon enough something bad. See? Something to look forward to in the near future. Goodnight, people!