Bedm8s

^.^ Heey, long time no see huh? ^.^

*authors P.O.V*

...

- So...? Stop gagging Jungkookie! Do you or don't you know what Jikook is??!?
Jimin said looking at Jungkook.

- I... I don't... Know... Sorry!
Jungkook said turning around.

- Ah, to bad... I'm going to look it up.
Jimin said walking to his room.

"Dammittt Jungkook!!" He whispered to himself. " What the fuck is he going to think wen he looks it up??!!?!" He thought.
Jungkook walked to his room and closed the door, he jumped on his bed and murmured on his pillow and wen he stopped e just stayed with his face tucked in his pillow. He soon felt his eyes slowly close and he feel asleep.
-
Jungkook woke up wit a nook on his door. He got up from his bed and opened the door.

- Yes?
Jungkook said to Hoseok, who was outside the door.

- Jin Hyung told me to come call you and Jimin for dinner. Humm... Is he in there?
Hoseok said giggling a little with a smirk.

- NO!! YOU LITTLE PERV!
Jungkook yelled as pushed Hoseok out of his way.

- Hey hey, just asking!
Hoseok said putting both his hands up.

- Can you do me a favor? Go call Jimin, I have to use the bathroom. Thanks kook.
Hoseok continued.

- Sure..
Jungkook answered rolling his eyes.

He walked to Jimin's door and hesitated before knocking. "Oh my good! What would he think after researching Jikook. Oh man, holy shit!" (See what I did there? Heheh bye) he thought to himself as he knocked on Jimin's door.

- Yes?
Jimin yelled.

- Hummm... Dinner is ready Jimin Hyung!
Jungkook said. He was surprised with how fast Jimin opened the door.

- Oh! Hi Jungkookie!
Jimin said smiling at the surprised Jungkook.

- H-hi.. L-lets go e-eat.
Jungkook said smiling falsely.

- Okay!
Jimin said pulling Jungkook downstairs.

Jungkook was surprised with Jimin's  happiness. "Maybe he didn't research Jikook after all!" He thought to himself.
-
As they sat on the table, Taehyung was already sitting down. He was looking at them with a smirk.

- Taehyung-ah!!!! Stop looking at us!!
Jimin said throwing a spoon at him.

- Ouch!! That hurts!!
Taehyung said rubbing were the spoon had hurt him.

- Well... You deserved it! Sorry, but not sorry!
Jimin said with a proud face. Making Jungkook laugh at what Jimin said.

Jimin saw Jungkook's reaction and started tickling him.

Jungkook and Jimin were having fun when Jungkook fell from his chair taking Jimin with him.
There eyes meet. What they didn't noticed was that all the members were in the room looking at them with a smirk.

- Ah! You two! Stop with the clinginess already!
Yoongi said with an annoyed tone, he was the only one not smirking, because he had just woken up.

- Let them be, Yoongi!
Jin said throwing a pillow at him.

Jimin got of Jungkook with a red and embarrassed face. The same as Jungkook.

Every one sat down and Jin placed the food on the table.
-
Wen they were done, Jin went to do the dishes and the rest of the group went to sleep. (Dial now 1-800-mama-Jin to help save Jin from slavery ;-;)

Jungkook was laying on his bed reading comics. After a wile he placed the comic book by his side, and he just stared at the sealing. There was nothing going on up there. He just didn't have anything else to do.

He heard his door quickly opening, Jungkook jumped and started at the person who entered his room with a shocked face.

- Jungkookie~ sorry to startle you... But I just couldn't sleep...
Jimin said quietly entertaining Jungkook's room.

- J-jimin-ah! W-what are...
Jungkook said but was interrupted wen Jimin ran to him and placed his small index finger in Jungkook's lips.

- Shhhh... The members are sleeping... We don't want to wake them up.
Jimin said smiling making his eyes disappear.

Jungkook just nodded in response.

- So what were you doing? I thought you were sleeping.
Jimin asked removing his finger from Jungkook's lips.

- I was just reading some comics. I'm not that tired, I slept a little before dinner.
Jungkook said grabbing his comic and handing it to Jimin.

- Ah! I love comics! Do you mind if I read them with you Jungkookie?
Jimin asked smiling at Jungkook.

(Just want to warn you, this might get a little clingy so... XD)

- Sure... But I only have one.
Jungkook said.

- Oh that's okay, we can share!
Jimin said sitting on Jungkook's bed.

Jimin gave him patted the bed so he would sit next to him. And Jungkook sat.

Both sat down reading comic together until Jimin started rubbing his eyes. They were sitting with their backs against the headboard of the bed. Jimin slowly leaned his head in Jungkook's shoulder and closed his eyes.

- Jimin...
Jungkook whispered trying to wake Jimin up, but it didn't work.

Jungkook gently stood up, trying not to wake Jimin up. He walked to his closest and started to change into his pajamas. Hopefully Jimin didn't wake up and didn't turn that into a very uncomfortable situation.

After getting ready, Jungkook turned back to his bed and saw a very accommodated Jimin in his bed. Jungkook signed and joined Jimin in bed. (Okay, I just realized how dirty that sounded ^-^)
.
.
.
.
^.^ Really don have that much to say............

Thx for reading!! We almost at 300 views XD !!!
Hehehe posting this at almost 2 am
Heh~~
Bye ^.^
.
.
.
.