Karaoke Bar part.2

^.^ Oh MaN HOlly ShIt!! 500 views!! Thanks to all of y'all who read my fanfic!!! I love u so much!!!! Anddddd as I said, I will write this update with a mouth-to-mouth action (a kiss -_-), (j)hope u like it Bitchieas!! Hearts for all <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3!!!!

*Authors P.O.V*

...

As they arrived, Hoseok locked the car an entered the karaoke bar with Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung.

As the four entered the bar, loud music was playing, it was a remix of a song they didn't recognize.

- Lets go to the closed karaoke room!
Taehyung shouted so that they could hear, in response they nodded and walked to the closed  karaoke rooms.

- Only two people per karaoke room.
The man who worked there said to them.

- Humm... Me and Jungkook, you and Hoseok, okay?
Jimin said pulling Jungkook buy the hand. Hoseok and Taehyung nodded.

- So we can only put one name in the list, you guys can just mash up your names together or pick one name.
The worker said.

- Jikook for us.
Jimin said. And the worker wrote it down.

- W-wait w-what?! J-Jikook??!
Jungkook asked almost falling in the flor.

- Yeah. Oh I forgot you don't know what that is.. I'll explain it to you later.

Of course Jungkook knew, he just didn't expect Jimin to know what it was.

- Taeseok for us.
Taehyung said pointing at him and Hoseok.
-
After they entered their karaoke rooms.
-
Jimin was picking a song wile Jungkook was sitting down thinking about what Jimin had said earlier. "What if he didn't research it. What if he just put the facts together and figured it out?" Jungkook thought to himself.

- Jungkookie~ what about this song?
Jimin asked Jungkook.

- W-why this song? (The song in  the beginning, WYD by Ikon)
Jungkook asked confused by the song Jimin had picked.

- Because I like this song... And I think we could sing it together really well!
Jimin said smiling.

- Humm... Okay then...
Jungkook said smiling back.

As they sang, Jimin wouldn't stop glancing at Jungkook.

Wen the song ended, Jungkook sat down breathing deeply to catch his breath.

- So... Do you want to know what Jikook means?
Jimin asked sitting next to Jungkook.

- Hum... Not really... I... Let's sing another song!
Jungkook said trying to escape form the uncomfortableness of that talk.

- Okay then, you pick the next one.
Jimin said standing up.

- Who about Jelly Baby by AOA?
Jungkook said happily.