Date Night ~ Colby

It was a cool night in early October, the wind was blowing and the leaves were falling, and everything around you was red and orange. It was your favorite time of the year, and you couldn't be happier to be spending it with your favorite person in the world, Colby Brock. You and him had been dating for the past 2 months and they had been the best months of your life. You can remember it so well...
'It was the first day of your freshman year and you were beyond nervous. Everything was going horibly until you saw him. The shaggy brown hair and ocean blue eyes caught you off gaurd. You were walking down the hall and you bumped into a senior and dropped all of the book you were carrying. Colby turned to look at you and rushed to you. "Oh my God y/n are you okay?" he yelled over all the sounds in the noisy hallway. "Yeah I'm fine", you say as you get up and begin to get all of your books. He leans down and helps you pick them up one by one. "Thanks Colby, I'm always dropping stuff with my clumsy self" you say as you begin to laugh at your self. "Haha, your welcome. Always glad to help a pretty face," he says as he gives you a sly smirk.'
Your daydream gets cut off as you hear a loud knock on your front door. You rush down the steps and swing the front door open, to see a familiar face smiling. "Hey Colby!" You say happily as you give him a hug. "Hey babe," he says as he wraps his big strong arms around you. "Can I come in?" he asks. You answer by opening the door and motioning him in. "You ready to go?" he asks. "Almost," You say grining, "lemme go get dressed and then we will go." He gives you a nod as you run up the stairs, excited to go. You open your closet and decide to wear something casual. You slip on your black skinny jeans and your tye-dye shirt with your favorite pair of blue converse. You went to the bathroom and applied your makeup, light eyeshadow and winged eyeliner with some Revlon mascara. You did tiny bouncy curls at the end of your hair. You walked down the steps and saw him sitting on the couch watching some South Park. You snuck up behind him and leaned down to give him a light kiss. He grabbed your face and kisses back roughly as you fell on the couch. You both laughed hysterically, grabbing your stomach as it hurt from laughing so hard. You both got up and walked out the door and got into the car. He sat in the driver seat as you sat in the passenger, he placed one hand on the steering wheel and the other grabbing your hand and intertwining your fingers. You were so happy, this was going to be the best date ever.

Sorry of this kind of sucked but next chapter will be better. 😊 And of anyone wants me to write one for you I would be happy to 😊 Love you babes 😘💕