Shopping Day for @Cierra

This is for CiaraStamm  hope you like it!

It was mid October. The leaves were falling and the cold breeze was coming. Fall was your favorite time of year, and this year, you would get to spend it with your boyfriend, Colby. Y'all had been going out for about 8 months and it had been the best time for you. Not only was Colby a VERY attractive guy, but his personality was so amazing. He knew when to make you smile or laugh, he was always considerate of your feelings, overall he was the perfect guy.

Snapping out of your daydream, you finish cooking breakfast for you and Colby. You both went and sat at the table and ate breakfast together.

"So babe, what do you want to do today?" You asked him while eating your waffles. "Well, we could go shopping today. We haven't been out to the mall in a while." He said. "That's a great idea! When do you wanna leave? You asked. He got up and took both of you plates to the sink and said "You go get ready and I'll take care of the dishes." He said as he kissed you cheek. "Thanks babe!" You said as you blushed and headed off to your room to get ready.

You put on *insert your favorite outfit here* and went downstairs to get Colby. He smiled as you walked down the steps. You blushed wildly and said, "what is it babe?" He smiled and said, "nothing, just looking at my princess!" You walked up to him and gave him a peck on the lips and said, "ready to go babe?" "Sure lets go!"

*Time skip to arrival at mall*

You were walking hand in hand, going into every store that interested you. Colby dragged you into Hot Topic, where he bought you both matching beanies. You went into the Converse store and bought yourself a pair of blue hightops. He also made you film him doing a public disturbance vine. It was really funny at first, but then the mall cop came over to both of you and made you leave. Colby always made you step outside of your comfort zone and that was you and Colby's "thing".  Then Colby took you to get something to eat at *your favorite restaurant* Then afterwards you both went and watched a scary movie with Sam and *your best friends name* During the movie, you got super scared and cuddled into Colbys chest. He held you close and made you feel comforted and safe and loved. You loved this feeling that you got with Colby.

You had really enjoyed your shopping day, and you wouldn't have wanted to spend it with anyone else but Colby 😊❤️

Sorry if this was short but I've been busy with work 😭