Prologue

Narrator

The four Founders of the greatest school in the wizarding world sat in the living room of their mansion. They had very serious expressions and were thinking about something. They kinda looked constipated... BUT we are not going there!

"What are we going to do?" Helga Hufflepuff asked the four witches and wizards looked at the engravings on the wall. Ooh... that's what they were thinking about. Oops. Sorry?

"I don't know Helga. I mean, we can't have a child together... that would just be..." Rowena Ravenclaw said. I just cringed at that so badly.

"Let's not think about that." Godric Gryffindor said as they shuddered slightly. "I saw some sort of spell somewhere that might help." Salazar Slytherin said quietly as the other three looked at him. He hadn't spoken since the prophecy appeared hours ago.

I swear, with the amount of alliteration in this book, I will be doing tongue twisters easily.

"Where?" Rowena asked, completely shocked that the smarty pants of the house hadn't found it. Salazar smirked, obviously seeing her confusion.

"It was in the forbidden books." He asked simply and casually. Of course. The badass of the house looks at the forbidden books. Helga gasped with Rowena and Godric just chuckled. Men. Tsk tsk.

"I'll go get it." Salazar said as the others nodded. "How on earth are we going to be able to make a child with all four of our DNA?" Godric asked and Rowena sighed.

"The child will be the most powerful witch or wizard in history. Nevermind all their abilities. I mean, they will hold immense power." Rowena said and the three nodded.

But Helga didnt want to admit it, she was actually looking forward to having the child. She always wanted her own child. Rowena and Godric silently did want this as well. Even Salazar wanted the child.

Wow. They are pretty desperate for children.

Salazar came back into the room with a huge dusty old book. Why do they always have to be dusty and old? "This is it." He said as he opened the heavy book.

He turned to the page and all four founders looked at the spell, all sighing in synchronization.

~9 months later~

The four Founders looked inside the pure white cot. It took a lot of fussing for the color of the room. They soon decided on white since it was none of the colours of the Founders.

The twinkling of stars and light formed a bundle in the middle of the cot. The four wizards and witches watched as the light turned into the most beautiful, gorgeous, adorable and pretty baby they have ever seen.

The baby opened her huge curious eyes and smiled at her parents. That was when Salazar, Rowena, Godric and Helga all gasped.

Their child had silver eyes. Damn. That would look creepy on some people.

Luckily, it didn't look creepy on the beautiful baby. The adorable girl was absolutely stunning, and the bright, clear silver iris's made her even more gorgeous.

"Ariana." Salazar whispered. "Excuse me! How dare you name our child!" Rowena scolded but Salazar just shook his head. "Ariana means Silver. Doesn't it seem fit?" Salazar explained.

Rowena sighed, it made sense. Plus, Ariana was a beautiful name. "Ciara for her second name." Helga said happily. Though, it wasn't much change in her tone, she was always happy.