Dating Detention

This is probably going to be a shorter chapter than normal. Dedicated to BlackEvilMe.
=======
Ariana

I canned myself, doubling over and hitting my leg. My laughs became silent as I fell onto the floor. My loud laughs sounded again as I rolled on the floor.

"It's not that funny." Draco hissed and I cracked up even more. "You. *Laugh* Draco. *Laugh* Malfoy. *laugh* Got! *Laugh* DETENTION!" I said in between my laughs. I canned myself once again and Draco blushed.

"Ari. You're making a scene." Draco whined and I got off the floor and sat back on the sofa, chuckling to myself. "Sorry Draco, but it kinda is your fault. I mean, why are you so hell bent on getting Harry in trouble?" I asked him as my laughing just toned down into a smile.

"He disrespected me." He answered with a shrug and I tutted. "Silly Draco, Don't. Hold. Grudges." I said and leant back against the sofa. "When is it anyway?" I asked and he muttered, "Friday." in reply.

Oh, that is the same time as my date with Sev... oh well.

- Friday -

I walked out of Defense Against The Dark Arts and made my way to the Common room. I reeked of garlic and I needed a long shower. I was going on my date with Sev tonight and I wondered what he had planed.

He said that I needed to wear something cute, yet casual. Weird for a Potions Professor... but I just shrugged it off. I was going to do my best to look good.

I got to the Common room and went into my dorm. It was about two hours before I needed to meet him at the black lake, so plenty of time. I took a long shower and washed my hair thoroughly.

I got out and used a quick drying charm and my hair fell in soft and smooth waves. I looked in the mirror with my silver towel wrapped around me and decided I would changed into the same age as Sev, since I was in his year at the time that I met him.

I closed my eyes and thought of the specific age. 32 years old. 32 years old. I felt my height increase and my body getting more curvy. I felt myself get stronger and I opened my eyes. I gasped at my reflection.

My hair brushed against my shoulders and the top was brown hair but the middle down was my same blonde. I still had my silver eyes (na-da) and the exact same smile. I grinned at my reflection and walked into my dorm. (How Ariana looks at the age 32.)

My dorm was luckily empty and I took out my outfit

My dorm was luckily empty and I took out my outfit. I decided on a simple light blue summer dress with spagetti straps and a flowy skirt. I put on my white Vans and silver line earrings with a silver charm bracelet. I, of course, was wearing my ring from Daddy Salazar as well. (Outfit above.)

I went to my dresser and did natural make up. Light pink lip stick, nude eye shadow and blush. Some eyeliner and mascara to make my silver eyes 'pop'.