chapter 12

As I walked back to the school the bell rung making the hallways fill up with students. I was so mad right now that being surrounded by students that are whispering ‘Raine is going out with Scott’ or ‘I thought she was a lesbian’ or ‘dude! Does this mean I have a chance with Raine now?’ made me even madder. I hate rumors!! People are so stupid that they think everything they hear is true. And to make things worse I got a glimpse of Candy with the same guy she was with earlier.

They were holding hands and looking at each other’s eyes like they were already in love. Smiling to each other and all. It made me sick. Don’t they know that love never works?

I rolled my eyes at them in disgust and headed to gym. Right now I have English with Landon but I don’t feel like seeing him at this moment.

What I need is a distraction and I know who can help with that.

I opened the doors to the gym and looked around. There was a group of girls sitting in the bleachers brushing their hairs. WTH?! They are in gym, ready to run a mile or something and they are fixing their hairs? I rolled my eyes at them just how I did to Candy and continued looking for who I was looking for in the first place.

Finally I spotted her higher up the gym bleacher talking to this girl. I didn’t give a damn about the other girl. I grabbed Angela’s arm and pulled her down the bleachers to the gym’s equipment closet.

“What the fuck do you want?” she spat out to me.

“You use that word too much.” I told her and kissed her.

At first she was annoyed by the kiss but later she gave up and kissed me back. I locked the door and kissed her neck. Traveling up and down her neck until I found her spot. She mound but I put my hand over her mouth. I don’t want a teacher to find us in here.

I bit her shoulder to take out my frustration out and of course Angela loved it moaning softly. She put her hands under my shirt and played with my belly ring as she always did. She found my lips with hers and kissed me again. Her tongue licking my lips asking for permission to enter. I opened my lips a little bit but she still managed to put her whole tongue in.

Usually I hate tongue kissing but right now I didn’t give a damn. I just let her kiss me and touch me under my shirt.

There were some cabinets in the closet so I sat Angela on one and kissed her neck some more. Licking and sucking until she throw her neck back with pleasure.

Angela was having the time of her life but all I could think about was Candy and her possibly new boyfriend. There was always Candy.

I pushed my body against Angela’s and kissed her mouth. Harder and rougher than before as if I could push those thoughts away.

Seriously. What the fuck Candy! I don’t understand why people get in relationships? You really think the person you are with right now will last forever? And when the relationship ends all you’ll have is heartache. What’s the point? But why did I care? Let Candy date whoever she wants…