chapter 15

Candy stopped kissing the boy and smiled at Landon. Her pale cheeks had a hint of red from the embarrassing moment but her shy smiled towards Landon showed she didn’t mind the interruption. Now if that was me I would have ripped Landon’s head off by now. Well…if the guy Candy was kissing was a girl. Or if I was kissing Candy. Either way is fine with me.

“ Hey Landon.” She said while hugging him.

Candy haven’t notice me yet. Maybe because as soon as I saw her I froze while Landon continue to walking towards her. Soon Landon noticed I wasn’t beside him like always and looked behind him. As soon as he spotted me in the darkness alone he smiled but it slowly vanished. I guess he remember talking to Candy goes against our drama-free promise. I didn’t want him to feel bad so I smiled and walked towards them as if it didn’t bother me at all.

“Candy!” I called out. Her eyes widen from surprise when they landed on me but she still smiled. Not as heartwarming as the smile to Landon but still a smile. “I thought you were an innocent angel but then I caught you sticking your tongue down his throat!” I gestured my chin to the brown hair kid Candy was kissing. He didn’t seem offended. Actually, he had the same smile he had when Landon was greeting candy.

“I wasn’t doing that!” Candy said shyly looking down at her shoes. She was still blushing.

“don’t lie Candy. I saw some sexy tongue action going on.” Landon said.

This time Candy was smile wile blushing. Her cheeks were redder than before.

“what are you doing here anyways?” I never thought Candy would go to a party. She only went to Landon’s because she was invited by him but this time was different. This was a North Lake party. If any of North Lake’s students knew we were here we would surely get kicked out. I was starting to wonder if going was a good idea in the first place. I saw a red head girl holding a beer bottle dancing on a table with another girl. Hell yeah we are going in!

“I used to go to North Lake.” Candy answered.

“so you used to be our enemy, huh? I wish I known that before. Maybe North Lake isn’t that bad if they had a sweet girl like Candy.” Landon said which made Candy blush…again.

I couldn’t stand this anymore! There are hot girls, who most are lesbians or just want to make-out with a girl for the hell of it, and I’m out here! In the freaking cold. I’m officially horny.

I grabbed Landon’s hand and ran inside I didn’t even bother to look back at Candy and that other brown hair kid who didn’t even talked through the whole conversation.

Once inside, the scene instantly changed. North Lake parties are different from Lanyon’s. for example, they usually have a lot of people in one house. Lanyon’s parties are usually at Landon’s big ass mansion so there is a lot more room. Secondly, the place looks like a club right now. Low lights, people dancing against each other, and the loud club mix music. The smell of alcohol and sweat was strong too. Lastly, and most important, the numerous lesbians that attend the parties!

Quickly I looked for the hot red head. I scan the room of drunken teens and I haven’t found her yet.

Landon pointed towards the kitchen and I followed close behind him. It was almost impossible to get through the crowd and I was losing Landon.

“shit!” I lost Landon in the crowd. Now I was surrounded by North Lake students alone. I knew they wouldn’t find out I was from Lanyon but still I was scared. What if they do find out I’m the enemy on their turf?

I felt a hand snake around my hips. They belong to a guy for sure. I was about the punch the crap out of the guy but as I turned I heard the guy asked “you okay?”,it was Landon. Well he mostly yelled the question.