Chapter One

IMAGINE SARTIOUS
NEW YORK BESTSELLER
BY THE SUPREME MEME TEAM
Twitter users:
@rbbsbbofficialz
@praisedlarents
@ifelthepayne
@louissmolinson
@fvckingposey
@depriveddork
@fondsmols
hesartificial
@ughryleigh

and more

Jacob woke up at 7 am and got dressed to go to his meet and dick at the world Trade center in New York. the date was 9/11 and Jacob was feeling excited for his meat and great He put on his sweatshirt which he debuted in his Sweatshirt music video, with some black skinny jeans and white SweatShirt. (how many sweatshirts does this bitch need smh)

"Mom!:)" Jacob yelled as he rushed down the stairs, nearly tripping over his own feet in excitement, "When are you gonna pick me up from the meet or death :)?''
"At 7pm sweetie :)'his mother LIED "i wanna inhale yourz MAGNUM enragement DONG" HIS MOTHER THEN ADDEd Jacob was zhook, he didn't expect her mother to go 0 to 100 that quick. He unbuttoned his zhort zhorts and pulled out her 1 inch dick "what a big GET ME A MAGNUM CONDOM FOR MY MAGNUM DONG cock" his mother said in amazement. Jacob licked his eyes and pulled out his banana saxophone and began to play his favourite song ''Momentz'' by 1erection jaculation one ejacualation as he serenaned his mum he started getting hard because they wanted to have sex with the sweatshirt instead of jacobs dog. His mum pulled her shirt off as jacob licked his eyeballs once again. HITLERs TITTIES LOOKED LIKE HARD BOILED EGGS AND HE WANTED TO DEVOUR THEM. Jacobs mum positioned herself on the bookself and yelled. THE FLOOR IS LAVA! Jacob's mum said OHSHIT and started galloping on the furniture like a horse on crack. Jacob fell on the floor and came all over himself as he burned into the lava like an european in Phoenix. Jacobs mum started crying and kept crying until Jacob stood up and yelled PUNKD, then he inserted his 3 inch dick which grew an inch each time he fucked a furry mmin his mums asshole and yodelled. Jacobs mum beamed bc she taught him how to Make a video about Jacob Sartious new Gay song, little did jacob know he was gonna get extra dessert that night for his yodelling skills. jacobs mum moaned as jacob PUT HIS DICK IN A STUFFED ANIMAL danced his snake JaCob suck his mom Dick in her asshole "FUCK JACOB EAT MY TOE" she screamed. Jacob was so zurned on that he ztarted EATING HIS DADS ASS TOO his mother moaned ans jacob swallowed her big toe instead, HIS SISTER WHIMPERED. "Cock is one of my favorite tastes. Not only that, but balls smell amazing. It makes me go a little crazy on it to be honest. Like, I cannot get it far enough down my throat to be satisfied. I'm only satisfied when I feel those intense, powerful, salty, hot pumps of cum down my throat. When I sit back on my heels, look up at you with cum all over my mouth and slobber running down my neck, hair all fucked up and wipe my mouth with the back of my arm and ask you if I did a good job and you cannot even speak because I've drained all of your energy out the tip of your dick..... That's when I'm satisfied."Jacob heard someone groan violently, he looked back to find zoom whispering in his ear "Hey how you doin love mama let me whisper in your air '' before he bit it off and then manjeet walked in and said "What you want helena", but then zoom screamed "RAPIST" in his face after helena said ''i fuck u'' "IM WET" Ece said as she was in the middle of pumping milk out of her titl.ly" IM WET TOO" Meg screamed into the camera they were filming a cow porno, as she fingered ryleigh's nose hat pussy holes"im fingering ryleighs nose holes" meg stuttered, Her dick was so PHAT she started squirting milk out of her HARD THUMB, it was such sweet milk jacob started sucking her thumb and making cereal with it, jacob then proceeded to knit gloves with his big toes and make bleach ice cubes with his dick. He put them in his favoUrite drink, PERIOD BLOOD MILK SHAKE , Jacob and his mum decided to stop fuckin for now and jacob went to his meet and greet.