chapter fourteen

@kyliewren; filming is over soon and if you think i'm ready to leave tom i'm not

@lizolsen; @kyliewren young love ❤️❤️❤️

@anthonymackie; @kyliewren we exist as well

@chrisevans; @anthonymackie @kyliewren let her have her moment

@tomholland1996; @kyliewren this is how i feel about having to say goodbye to you

@kyliewren; @tomholland1996

@tomholland1996; @kyliewren

@dylanobrien; dust and spiderman both tweeted gifs of me today is a good day #tomlie

---

"i don't want this to end" kylie mumbled as tom continued running his hands through her long hair. they both weren't needed for a scene so they headed back to tom's trailer, kylie's head rested in his lap while tom signed pictures for the fans. although he was shamelessly paying more attention to the beautiful girl with him. "you're worried about something, aren't you? you don't normally get this emotional..."

"so you're saying that i don't have a heart?"

"calm down babe" tom chuckled, putting the lid back on his marker and placing it back down on the table. kylie sat up properly and looked at tom with an unintentional pout on her face, her fingers still laced together with his. "what if we don't keep in touch after the movie ends? i mean sometimes i just wanna put you in my suitcase and go home".

"there's never been a day gone by where i don't think about you, ky... and that's not gonna change".

"you're sweet" kylie chuckled as tom gripped her chin between his thumb and forefinger, tilting her head up so she was looking at him. tom always found kylie very beautiful. even at the start when his feelings weren't clear, he just knew that he definitely wanted to be more than friends. up until now he was just too scared to do anything about it.

"guys! final scene come o--" kylie and tom got rid of any contact once the trailer door swung open, and a very smug looking sebastian walked in. "well well well, what do we have here?"

"i will stab you in the eyeball with a fork".

"can we just have a minute, please?" tom asked as sebastian ruffled his hair, still smirking. he knew that he'd just possibly interrupted a very important moment for them, and he kind of felt bad, but not really. at least he'd be involved in the story when they tell their kids about their first kiss. "don't do anything i wouldn't do!"

"go fuck yourself" kylie spat as seb happily skipped towards the door, excited to tell everyone what had just happened. there was no way he was going to let them live this down. "i was just about to kiss you before he walked in but i think the moments rui-"

"oh please, the moments never ruined" kylie smirked, and tom smiled as she leaned in and pressed her lips to his. every single feeling they've had towards each other was being released all at once, and they couldn't be happier. there on screen kiss was one thing but this was something completely different. this was real, and intentional and everything they've wanted since they lay eyes on each other.

tom didn't even flinch when kylie bunched his tee shirt up in her hands, lifting it up and revealing his toned stomach. kylie let out an inaudible moan as tom trailed his lips down to her neck, only pulling away for a mere second to remove his shirt. tom carefully lay kylie back down on the small couch, a wide smile on his face as he detached his lips from her neck and moved them back up to her soft lips.

normally tom wasn't like this when kissing a girl for the first time, but there was something about kylie that drove him crazy.

kylie was in her dust costume so he couldn't have it ruined but god, he wanted nothing more than to rip it right off her body. they then realised that they were going to need a lot more than a minute, but the directors just weren't willing to give that to them.

"guys, we need you on the set now" a female director knocked on the door and spoke in a fed up tone. kylie and tom both reluctantly pulled away, their foreheads still touching as they let out shaky breaths. "we'll be out in a sec!"

"that was the best kiss i ever had..." kylie breathed out, playing around with the curls at the nape of tom's neck. tom smiled, leaning down to press a lingering kiss to her soft lips. "i agree..."