Request for Nickawablebaby

nickawablebaby

You loved movie night with Nick, it was one of your favorite things to do with him. Sometimes things would get... Interesting.
You and Nick we sitting on the couch watching Deadpool when you felt a hand on your thigh. Looking to Nick you saw a small smirk appear on his face. Moving his hand away, you returned your attention back to the movie. A couple minutes later you felt his hand again but this time higher up that before. As you tried to move his hand for the second time, he then just snaked it around your waist and pulled you on his lap. You let out a loud giggle as you straddled his waist. Slowly his hand trailed your body, until finally resting down by your butt.
Your arms wrapped around his neck as you both leaned in. Your lips connected with his, at this point Deadpool has been forgotten.

Things got heated, very quickly. Before you knew it Nick was carrying you up the stairs to your shared bedroom. Nick slammed the door behind him, and gently laid you on the bed. You both started to undress until you were left in your underwear.

Soon enough that was of as well.

The rest of the night was full of moans, loud and soft, kissing, and sweaty bodies. You woke up the next morning feeling sore, and a little shy.

"Should we finish watching Deadpool?"

----------------------------------------------
Hmm, I'm bad at *Smut* but I still hope you enjoyed this 👍🏻
-Alex