Chapter 1- Brittany

A/N Imagine Brittany singing this to Jake. It fits.

The way she strut through the hall made the boys on the football team stop and stare. Her perfect hair bouncing beside her flawless face. Her crop top and her short cut jeans showed more of her beautiful tan skin. Her black high heeled shoes click clicked on the tile floor of the high school hallway.

A couple of people whistled as she passed by them. She hardly gave them a glance.

A hot guy from the football came up behind her and put both hands around her waist. "I have a special place for you tonight," he whispered in her ear.

"I would bet it's the same place every other girl has layed while sleeping with you," Brittany retorted. She walked away, leaving the boy to be mocked by his friends.

As the bell rang, signifying that it was time to head to class, Brittany changed courses and went towards the school exit. Right as she reached the door, a voice spoke from behind her.

"Where do you think you're going?"

She turned around to see a boy with jet black hair, loose gray t-shirt, and worn jeans.

"Like it's any of your business," Brittany replied coldly. She then spun around and left the building. As she drove her car out of the parking lot, she thought of the boy. For an annoying twit, he wasn't that bad looking. But she never wanted to see him again. She was thankful she would have nothing to do with him, ever. But Brittany could never guess how wrong she could have been.

As she drove down the road, Brittany noticed a small car following her. She pulled into a small abandoned lot. She wanted to find out just who this stalker was. As Brittany got out of her car the stalker walked out of the small car. It was him.

"Why are you following me stalker?" Brittany asked him.

"My name isn't stalker, it's Jake, Jake Greene," he stated.

"Whatever JAKE the stalker," Brittany rolled her eyes, "What do you want?"

"I want to know what you are doing," he stated evenly, "You know you're skipping school?"

"Nooo" she said sarcastically, "I had no idea!"

Jake ignored the sarcasm, "I am going to tell the principal about this."

"So, you're a goody-goody and a stalker. Great!" Brittany said again sarcastically.

"There is one way I won't tell anyone about this," Jake said.

"Whatever. So what is it anyway?"

"Come back to school right now," Jake said.

Brittany just laughed and got in her car and drove off.

What a guy, she laughed to herself. But if you forgot his nerdy background, you could almost consider him partially cute. But it would definitely be an annoying cute. He was a big pain, that's for sure. He was all talk and no walk. She didn't actually believe that he would tell.

As she pulled into the driveway of her house, another car was also there.

That's weird, Brittany thought, Mom said she wouldn't be home today.

Then she clenched her fists in realization. Stalker boy.

She slammed the car door and walked inside to find him standing beside her counter.

"Stalker," she said, "you do realize that you are also skipping school by following me, right?"

"I am very well aware of the situation," Jake replied calmly.Man, this guy sure knew how to get on her nerves.

"Just get out of my house you creep."

"Go back to school," he replied.

"You have no right to tell me what to do, especially in my own house!" Brittany shot.

Jake shrugged, opened the door, and left.

Ugh! The nerve of this guy!

She got out her phone and texted all her friends: party, my place at 10.

Things were going to get fun.

A/N: Hey! Hope that you guys are enjoying my story so far. I promise to update often as long as you guys keep reading. Share this with others. You guys are the best. Keep liking! And follow me @lucaya_fire. Love you guys so much!
XOXO