Ch. 1

Great, what a way to start a day, first my Pegasus runs off without me and now  I'm being chased by a man eating bunny. It's not one of those cute little bunny that magicians pull out of there hats either!(p.s The rabbit stays in a secret compartment).
  Anyway my morning didn't start out like this, I woke up like any normal 17 year old, mom yelling at me to get up and get ready for school." James you'll be late for school!" Mom yells at me while a roll out of bed knocking my lamp onto me,"Ow! Jeez that really hurt." I say as I get up and put on some jeans and a blue shirt on, I run down the stairs and I ran into my sister Suzanne ."Watch where you're going butt face!"Suzanne yelled at me even tho I'm running late."Who are you calling but face you little twerp." "Anyway why where you being so loud this morning I was in the middle of doing my make up!" She yelled at me, so that's why there's that mark on her cheek."I slept in and I fell off of my bed got a problem with that?"I heard her giggle.Why did she giggle, everyone falls out of bed right."You better be quite." I threatened. "Or what? You'll yell at me?" She stated while standing up."Nope" I said with a evil smile " I'll tell Simon that you like him" she inhales deeply "You wouldn't dare!" She glared at me. "Oh really? Keeping annoying me and I'll do it." She looks down" Fine I give up, just don't tell him deal?" She said. "Alright" I say as I walk by here to go get some food.

Mom and dad are sitting at the dinning room table, dad is reading his news paper and drinking his coffee I noticed that a chimera has escaped a lab it kinda looked like a killer bunny weird. "James what would you like for breakfast?" My mom yelled at me from the stove top."I'll take the usual please." I say as I am sitting next to dad, "Anything going on at work today?" I asked, my dad is head of the blood knights they pretty much protect the normies."There was a rouge wizard making the norms get really sick but that's it." Dad say with much detail. "Anything ele-" I got caught off by mom."You really shouldn't be asking your father about private stuff about his work." She says while she puts a plate of hash browns with eggs and sausage in it. Man isn't my mom the best cook ever! "Alright" I'll ask him later. Even tho he's in charge of so many secrets he's a laid back guy,my mom on the other hand is kinda a killjoy. I finish eat my amazing breakfast and I check the time."Hey guys got to go and I'll be back late tonight got sword training tonight bye!" I yell as I run out.

  When I got to the barn house, I go inside I go start to my Pegasus Rocky and and I give him a hamburger for some reason he really likes them. "Are you ready to go buddy it's time for school." I pet him as I say that and I open the door of his stall to let out so he can stretch out his wings. He walked and he just flew off. " Hey come back!" I run after him, great he left me now how am I going to get to school now.
-----------------------------------------------

First chapter tell me if you like it and I'll post more later sometime