Chapter 7: The Demon Brothers

Lilianna POV

I was in my room packing when suddenly Rai says "Hey, kid. I need to ask you a question."

"Okay. Go ahead."

"Alright"

Suddenly I appear in a forest clearing with beautiful flowers decorating the clearing. I look down and I see that I'm not wearing my normal ninja clothes anymore, but I'm wearing a short sleeved purple kimono that stops at mid thigh with black shorts underneath (picture above ^^) and I saw in front of me a giant wolf with ten tails. He looked very intimidating, but I wasn't scared.

"Aren't you scared of me?" He asks

"No, I'm not." I reply

"Why?" He asks

"Because I've talked to you before in my head, and I like you. Plus, if you hurt me and I died you wouldn't have a host anymore." I answer smiling.

"Hmm....."

"Anyway what did you want to ask me?" I question

"Do you have a bad feeling about this mission?" He asks

"I do have kind of a nervous feeling, but it might just be excitement about the C-Rank mission." I answer

"Why are you excited? You've been on S-Rank Missions with ANBU."

"Well, it's my first C-Rank with my team. So, im excited about that, plus when we get to the Land of the Waves I'll be able to see some of the people I met when I was on missions there in the past! I haven'tbeen to the Land of the Waves in years!" I chirp excitedly.

"Okay, but be careful. The more you get hurt, the more I have to heal you. And if you die, I'll have to find a new host and I actually kinda like you." He says smirking at me.

"Awe you like me!" I squeal teasingly.

"Shut up, kid." He says rolling his eyes.

Coming back into reality, I realize dad is home packing. I finish packing and wait until dad is finished packing and we head out. When we finally arrive at the gate Sasuke and Sakura were already there. When Naruto showed up we left. We were on our way to the Land of the Waves, for our first C-Rank mission, as a team.

Naruto was in the very front, followed by Sakura and Sasuke, next was Dad and Tazuna, and I was at the back watching for any chakra signatures that were following us since Rai was worried.

Dad looked back at me and slowed down to walk beside me, "Hey, don't show your true potential if we get into any fights, and don't use your eyes unless you have too. Only use about as much skill as Sasuke. I have a bad feeling about this mission." He says

"Yeah, I don't feed to good about this mission either." I reply

"The Hokage said if you do well on this mission he may promote you to a higher rank." He says smiling a closed eye smile.

I gasp "Really!?"

"Yeah." He assures me.

I fall silent when I feel two unfamiliar chakra signatures.

"Dad, I feel two chakras up ahead. Keep an eye out." I whisper

He nods and speeds up to walk with Tazuna again. When Sakura asks "Tazuna, why did you seem so scared of Lily, earlier?"