Kyoya *Fluff*

KYOYA!?!?

Why is he right there!?

I go to sit up only for Kyouya to wake and glare at me with a devilish glint.

"Hehehe Heeeey Kyouya?" his glare hardens. "Okaay then." I say nervously and stop moving. I then look around to see everyone asleep with some one.

Cute....

Then I felt a lightness on my stomach. So I look down too see a abdomen.

Huh?

I look up to see Kyouya without his glasses and Well wow!!  He was hotter then I usually see him as. It doesn't mean I don't like him, I mean I do. Just I've never seen him without his glasses on and it's a new experience.

And he always makes my heart splutter in embarrassing flops.

"I see your awake then." I hear Kyouya say as I come back from my thinking.

"Hai! It's nice to see ya!!" I say happily
"Your to loud." he says as he gets closer to me.

"Eh! Wh-What are you d-doing!?" I ask as one hand sneakily slips behind and holds my lower back and another my neck.

He shrugs his shoulders and then leans in quickly before I could protest and kisses me.

His lips were surprisingly soft yet had a sort of roughness to them, he also had a cute blush on his face making me realize that I was being kissed!!

My face turns a bright cherry red and my eyes widen In that shock.

Suddenly his hand lowers from my lower back to being close to my butt.
(Hehe he touched the butt!! If anyone knows Wat I'm referring too please laugh!!)

I open my mouth to gasp only for his slippery tongue to enter and start ruffly touching every corner of my mouth.

He then pulls away leaving me panting for air.

"Your mine, no one can have you or touch you." he says with a blank face.

I blinked at his words and looked at him with my heart fluttering happily.

"....Okay." I say and he smiles and kisses me, just a peck one the lips. He then gently continued to snuggle Into my stomach.

*****
Weeks after release!!
*****

It's was after my release. Finally it was getting really boring in there.

The hosts knew I was Kyouya's and they were okay with it actually, Haruhi and Hikaru started dating and honey dated Mori and Tamaki, Kaoru.
Right now I was siting on a couch in the history club room waiting for Kyouya to be done with whatever he had to do.

I pouted as I looked at Kyouya on the couch in front of me typing away.

I looked at his lips but looked away with a blush, we haven't really kissed each other like that. Only at the hospital.

It's was kinda depressing that he dosent do that anymore.

I saw Kyouya move and I look back at him to see him only grabbing his notebook and opening it and started typing once again after putting his death note down.

I glared at him, hating he wasn't looking at me whatsoever.

"Kyooooouyaaaaa?" I stretch his name out.

He dosent look at me but says, "What is it Wynter?"

"I'm bored!" I say.

He sighs and looks up at me. "I'll be done soon, how bout you go get some of my print outs from the printer room so I can be done quicker?"