Playlist | To Fall For The Heartless

Sleeping At Last - Neptune

You let me set sail with cheap wood, so I patched up every leak that I could, until the blame grew too heavy. I wanna love you but I don't know how.

Little Mix - Secret Love Song

Why can't you hold me in the street? Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor? I wish that it could be like that; why can't we be like that?

Daughter - Your Kisses

But all I ever wanted was your heart right from the start.

gnash - i hate u i love u

I hate you. I love you. I hate that I want you, but you want her, you need her, and I'll never be her.

Ariana Grande - Just a Little Bit of Your Heart

I know I'm not your only, but at least I'm one. I heard a little love is better than none.

Dodie Clark - Adored By Him

Pretty girl, oh, he looks at you as if life is perfect because the world is new. In those moments, I just feel so small. I won't hate you but it stings; how does it feel to be adored by him?

Ariana Grande - Almost Is Never Enough (feat. Nathan Sykes)

If I would have known that you wanted me the way I wanted you, then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart, but right here in each other's arms.

Maria Mena - I Don't Wanna See You With Her

They don't care how it hurts me; must think it was easy. They say you have a new love. I'm happy for you, love. I just don't wanna meet her. Are you gonna keep her? I don't wanna see you moved on; I don't think I'm that strong. It hasn't been that long.

A Fine Frenzy - Almost Lover

So now you're gone and I'm haunted, and I bet you are just fine. Did I make it that easy to walk right in and out of my life? Goodbye, my hopeless dream. I'm trying not to think about you; can't you just let me be?

Parachute - What Breaks My Heart

See there's a chance of never knowing, there's a hope in holding on. To finally know you'll never love me, if I'm honest, that's what breaks my heart.

[ click the external link if you don't want to find all the songs yourself. both are subject to editing. ]