Blurrys back

"Mom I don't want to go to school though"
"You have to. I know you hate it there"
      For the past 2 days the adrenaline was still in my blood from the concert. But I really wasn't ready to show all my insecurities in school now.
      Being with the clique at the concert was the best thing to be honest. I felt like I could be myself. Honestly I didn't need to pile on my makeup like I usually do, But I wanted to incase I met Josh or Tyler. But since I'm just so unfreaking lucky, I only squinted at their beautiful faces from afar.
     All I have now are my TØP shirts and backpack to get me through this stage of my life. And I don't think that they would shield me from all of the pain I was about to face at school.
     Most people think I'm just a mean, hateful, and emotional person. Let's just say I have a bad history with this school and the people at it ridiculing me. At this point I'm wearing a flannel and a TØP shirt to my first day of school.
       That night I couldn't get the predictions out of my head about what the first week of that year would be like. I already knew it'd be pretty lonely and depressing, but now that blurryface was back I would have no hope of feeling happy in the slightest.